2.1 Everyone's Replaceable

-Not edited

"Come on girls, let's go, moms, girls, get in here, let's go" miss Abby calls to us as we walk into the dance studio

"Come on girls, let's go, moms, girls, get in here, let's go" miss Abby calls to us as we walk into the dance studio. "Hello ladies, how's it going?" She asked. "Where's Holly? Nia, where is your mother?"

"She's at work" Nia replies.

"Not gonna happen" she tells her, shaking her head. "Yes. She needs to leave work, leave the job, forget it, and be here with you." Miss Abby tells her, and I think that's a little unfair. "That's what's important" she says, I look over at the moms and they don't look impressed by her words.

"Yes? You want this, I know you want it. I know you love it. She had to love it for you. Now, first of all, you're national champion. It was a great competition at Starbound in Lake Tahoe. That's something to be very proud of. Then we got to LA, we did a video. People know who you are now, from watching that video. But, you're a target. When you walk in it's going to be all about beating the Abby Lee Dance Company. We all know that Cathy is not here. Because Cathy wasn't a team player. Where did that get Vivi-Anne? Nowhere. I'm going to have an open audition. A casting call for a new dancer for the Abby Lee Dance Company. Tell everybody you know that we're looking for a new girl for this group, maybe two new girls. Everyone's replaceable. Are you next?" Miss Abby said and I get nervous because I don't want to be replaced. I love dance.

"First, Mackenzie" miss Abby says moving onto the pyramid. "You can't sit on the couch and eat chips. Your now six and under. Your seven and over. And I expect the same thing from you as Maddie did when she was seven. Next, Brooke. Brooke why are you on the bottom of this pyramid? You had a great season. But then you took a break. You didn't show up to class. Paige, same thing. You can't take a vacation. New rule, dancing year-round. Nia, you want to win a title. It's all about a title, every time I talk to your mother, it gets back to the title. Your mother couldn't care less about you winning a title. She's not even here. Kennedy, I think you danced grate in the video, you did get upset once, you pushed through the whole way even when you were tired. This season there's gonna be a lot more pushing for you because I expect you to win. Chloe, your in the video. People recognise you, wherever you go now. That's pressure. A Maddie, your on the top of the pyramid. Because you won a national title. Maddie, Chloe, Kennedy, Nia, your going to be doing solos. Now Maddie, it's not going to be an easy win. It's nine and up. And your on the young side of the age. This weekend we will be attending Dance Troupes in Greensboro, North Carolina. And we're going to do a new number called, sassy dolls"

Maddie
Chloe Kennedy Nia
Paige Brooke Mackenzie

"I'm really glad that Maddie isn't in my age category anymore because now I have a better chance of winning first and making miss Abby proud."

"We have one week to the competition. And we don't have a routine yet. We're starting from scratch, right now. This is going to be crazy. All right? Moms, I'm going to dismiss you. Girls let's go" miss Abby says and we leave the studio to put on our Jazz shoes because the dance is a jazz routine.