1.4 Stealing the Show

"Let's talk about, starbound competition

"Let's talk about, starbound competition. Can we have a round of applause, whooo" Miss Abby said and we all started clapping.

"Okay, so, Brooke, you blew them away, the people sitting around me, were in awe when you did your hand stand twist. But why all the drama with the hip?"

"I knew that Brooke was really hurt and not faking it because when we would usually stretch she would be in pain and sometimes start crying"

"If you are seriously injured, you don't need to go to your mother, or, get everyone worked up, you come to me, and that needs to be clear, yes?" Brooke just nodded her head.

"I want to talk about this weeks competition" Miss Abby said and she turned the board around to see the pyramid.

Brooke
Kennedy, Maddie, Chloe
Nia, Paige, Mackenzie, Vivi-Anne

"Do you see there's somebody new on top?" Miss Abby asked, I was sitting next to Brooke so I gave her a hug because she was on top of the pyramid.

"Yes, Brooke, you are here because of your performance. You worked through an injury, you did what you had to do, you were a team player." Miss Abby said to Brooke who was smiling.

"You are getting a solo this weekend. Alright, Chloe, Maddie, Kennedy, you are also getting solos." Miss Abby said and I smiled big to my mom who was smiling back at me.

"The bottom row, what am I supposed to do with you four, you need to step it up, you need to get your butts back into class, and start working on your technique. And you know what, since we're in Pittsburg this weekend, I'm gonna give every single one of you a solo." Miss Abby said and then the moms clapped making us kids clap.

"That's a lot of solos"

"Moms it's gonna be a busy week, I expect them to be amazing. Do you understand?" We all nodded to answer her.

"Yes? Sit up straight" so we all were quick to straighten our backs.

"Ladies, let's go" she said and we all stood up.

I was told to go to Studio D with Gianna who was gonna help me choreograph my new dance.

My Solo this week is called 'Ice Cream' and it's a Acro dance and I'm so excited to preform it.

Gianna helped me with half of my solo and then she had to help someone else so I went into dancer den where all the other girls are and I mucked around with them until Miss Abby called for me and told me that we're gonna go through my solo.

***

The girls and I are now in a acro class which is good for me because I am doing an acro solo. Melissa came in while we were doing it and said something making the class finish.