2.5 Brooke's Back

- not edited

"Girls, come on, get in here!" Miss Abby calls as we walk into the dance room

"Girls, come on, get in here!" Miss Abby calls as we walk into the dance room. Hopefully this week is better than last week. "Moms, in here. At this time, I would like to welcome Kendall." Miss Abby said and Jill looks super happy for 'her little Kendall'.

"You're a member of the Abby Lee Dance Company. Here you go. "Miss Abby said giving her a jersey with her name on the back. We all clapped for her and gave her a big hug congratulating her.

"Now, listen to me. This doesn't mean it's smooth sailing from here on out. It means you really have to work hard. When you're wearing that jacket, she can't be all hunched over and slouching. So if you see that, mom, you take a thumbtack and you stick it right between her shoulder blades." Miss Abby told Jill who nodded her head in understanding.

"We are going to Starbound Competition in Long Island, New York. And I'll tell you what, they are ready for us. They want to beat the Abby Lee Dance Company. And they are serious. They're like sharks in the water. They can taste the blood." Miss Abby said to us smiling.

"All right, now... Nia, chosen for a special part. Your mom didn't want you to do it. Not a lot to say. Next, Paige. You didn't do a solo. You didn't do a duet or trio. So there wasn't a lot to judge you on. Kendall, you're off probation. You're a member of the team. However, we need to fix the feet, the turn out, the back of the knees. Your still have a lot of work ahead of you, honey. Next I have Mackenzie, you did really well with the duet, the judges thought so to, very proud of the team work. Kennedy, same goes, you worked really well with Mackenzie, your solo was great, I'm very proud of you. Moving on, Maddie. Did a great job, you won your category, won the overall high score. But I have to keep challenging you. And next, I have Chloe." Miss Abby takes the paper away and I look to Paige like what? There is no way Peyton is on the top of the pyramid. Even after what she said. I look back to miss Abby as she starts talking again.

"We're going to give them what they want. Chloe, when you walk backstage into those wings, you have to walk in there with arrogance and your nose up in the air just like you walk in this studio every day. Those other girls should be afraid of you just because you're Chloe and you're from the Abby Lee Dance Company. And on top of the pyramid..." miss Abby reached up for the top picture as I turn to look at Peyton who is trying to hide a smile. There is no way she's on top. I look back over as miss Abby removes the paper and let out a little scream when I see Brooke's photo. NO WAY!!!!!

"Is Brooke" miss Abby said and I screamed again but this time with the girls, I look over to the door as it opens and run to Brooke and jump into her arms, she caught me picking me up as the other girls join in on the hug. She put me down and that's when I heard sobbing and turned to look at Peyton crying.

I kinda felt bad but honestly she just doesn't fit in.

"I know you all are wondering how could she be on top of the pyramid. Not only is she going to do a solo this week and not only should she win, I demand that you win. Peyton, we all know everyone is replaceable. You were not the right replacement for this group. You had a great experience. You saw the gateway to the went. You cannot be upset." Miss Abby told her as she cried, the girls comforted her but I stayed with Brooke, Peyton doesn't even really like me anyways.