⛧Chapter 6⛧

Lily clutched a petal of a flower in a blue ocean. Lucid, her mother, purred at her. "Look at my perfect little Lily!"

She brushed her fur into a mess. "Stop it, Mom!" Lily complained.

Lucid snorted in laughter. "I love you so much Lily."

"I love you too Mom!"

That was the last thing she heard before awaking with spiked fur, as Ginger prodded her.

"Oh good, you're awake!" He yelled excitedly.

She grumbled something inaudible and stretched her legs while laying on her back, then quickly sat up.

Lily blinked at Ginger. ".. what??"

Ginger grabbed her leg and she yelped in response as they began flying off.

"Wait WHERE ARE WE GOING?!!" She shouted in surprise.

Ginger smiled. "I know where Misty'Moon is!!"

Lily was confused. "How do you know her name? Nevermind."

She just followed willingly.

And then they finally reached a mountain.

And a cavern.

There, a dragon stepped out. She knew who.

Mist.

She was surprisingly glad to see her again.

"Uh- Uhm, M- Mist?" She stammered. Mist blinked at her.

"Yes? Lily, correct?" Lily nodded. "Nice to meet you. From the Ice Kingdom?"

H- How could she possibly know?!

"Uh- Uhhh- Yes." She stepped back anxiously.

Mist smiled warmly. "Don't worry, I'll make sure they aren't forgotten ever again!"

Lily felt conflicted. In one claw, she barely knew her.

In another, the prophet was her.

How should she respond?!

Ginger purred. "Anyway, let's get to the bay again, I want to see that kind water dragon again!"

Mist cupped her claws. "Oh, them! Same here!" She studied the water seemingly for a moment. "Let's go now." She opened her wings and dived down to the bay quickly.

Ginger followed.

Then so did Lily.

It was beautiful, when they arrived. The sun hit the water's edge. It was dawn.

Then abrubtly a sploosh of water turned Lily and her friends' attention.

A sea dragon. And not the friendly kind.

Or, kinds. As more sea dragons arose from the water. At least four of them.

"Ohh boy.." Lily sharply inhaled.

A dragon hissed and leapt at her but was hit into the water by a strong purple tail with a thwack.

It was Misty'Moon. She came to her rescue.. .

A dragon nearby yelped.

Another hissed at them. "Don't fear, we're far superior, catching that idiot fire dragon on our island taught us tha-"

"SHUSH! THEY CAN HEAR US!" Another one scolded. Then that same dragon charged at Mist, of whom swiped her claws down the dragon's side.

Mist then knocked the other two dragons into the sea and grabbed the dragon who blurted all of that out with a talon and held them there.

"Tell me. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" She hissed.

The sea dragon grunted. "I- I- I didn't- t- mean to- blurt that out.."

Mist dropped them with a sigh and flung them into the sea too. "Well that was pointless."

Lily looked at Mist and blinked. "Not entirely. We still know what they said." She murmured quietly. "They have a fire dragon, one from the Lava Kingdom.. which is off."

Mist nodded, pacing. "This is VERY VERY wrong." She sighed.

Lily looked at the water. Where would this part of their journey lead them.. ?