CHAPTER. 24 *--*--* Priceless Gift

As the door opens , He saw the unwavering smile from Alexa

As the door opens , He saw the unwavering smile from Alexa . .. that obviously  waiting  for him .
" Hi., .I hope you don't mind if I call you Daddy now ,  her voice is shivering wanting to say more .. . but  no words escapes   her lips . She paused   for a moment and  glance  at  her Daddy's   eyes .
Jun   lean  on  her ,  hug her  and  kiss  her forehead 
" I  love  you  Sweetie , it's easier said than done I know  , but you must understand  how important  you are to me.  I  know  from  the first  time  I  saw you ... that  you  are  my daughter ."
Alexa  just  stared , hindi man  nya  naiintindihan  ang  mga  pangyayari , alam  nyang mahal nya ang  taong  ito ,  since  the first  time  she  met  him.

Alexa   I didn't have the chance   to be with you the   way  I wanted to , I always   looking for the right   time  to get. closer to  you ."

It  is ,.   in  that moment Maureen   decided to get behind  them   , teary eyed , she  tightly embrace  them ....  the two  very special people in  her life .

Jun  thankful that he finally  accepted

Ang   pamilyang matagal  na nyang binuo sa  kanyang mga pangarap  , 

Finally  --- a moment of so  much  pleasure  of  having  a Priceless  Gift ! --

A Family . **

For  several hours , they just  spend the whole morning being together.
Presummably  taking that  very  precious moment  where they can
spend  the  time...
Alam  nilang ilang  oras nalang  ang nalalabi at patungo  na  ng Pilipinas si  Jun .
They  agreed  to have a fine  dining lunch at the famous  restaurant near Manhattan   at midtown Le  Bernardine  . A kind of  Seafood with a fusion of  Japanese  cuisine .

" I  especially like the pork dashi broth makes everything   pretty subtle ,   Jun said in a little  smile .
And  Alexa appreciate the  texture  of the soft steam  sea  bass , and crunchy   sea  beans.
The  plum - pink salmon shines  , its  sauce really simply  in  an  olive oil made  with orange and ponzou , served with the thinnest   sliced  beets , Get  this  please ... as Jun handed  the  plate to Maureen .  She  politely take  the food .
" Kanina  ka pa walang kibo. ,  Jun whispered , he  slowly noticed how anxiuos  she is ... "Is there  something wrong with  you  Honey ? ..
" Nothing  .. I 'm  just thinking  .. there's  only a few  hours left   to be with you  ... and you will leave  us .. "
" I  thought you are prepared  enough for this  , I'll  be back soon .. aayusin  ko  lang  ang Annulment  namin ni Alyssa.. "
" For every night that we spend  in  bed .. Maureen  paused  for a moment  while  holding her  tears  to fall , most likely  not  in the eyes of Alexa  who's  timidly looking from her to Jun . And  not in the eyes of everyone  who  also catching their attention .