1:Meeting Knockout

Erika's POV
I was in school one day with my two best friends, Jennifer and Jasmyn. We were walking to our 7th our class. The last class of the day. And there is only one thing o hate about that class... Jackson Darby is in it. Jack and I used to be really close in elementary and part of middle school. But then one day he just stopped talking to me, he ruined my life, and ever since then, I just hated him.

5 minutes before the bell rang, my teacher handed out the homework, and we all groaned. Math class is not my favorite, especially when we get homework. Finally the bell rang and it was time to go home.

While I was walking home, I saw this yellow and black muscle car drive by being chased by this red sports car. I decided to go follow the vehicles.

As I was following, they went on the freeway. I got irritated because I didn't have any ride. I then saw this semi truck with its trailer hooked. I decided to jump on, and so I did. The two vehicles weren't to far up ahead, so I decided to just hitch a ride till then.

After a little while, I saw where they pulled off, and so I knew that was my cue. I jumped off and ran to the spot that they were at. I saw Jack there with this boy that goes to our school by the name of Rafael. I walked over to the two.

Jack: Erika! What are you doing here!

Erika: I saw the yellow car and red car and I decided to follow!

Just then a green car pulled up and transformed. He asked the motorcycle and yellow muscle car what he missed, and then these two purple things transformed into their cars and left leaving the motorcycle, muscle car, and the green one. But I was wondering where that red one went.

As they were about to leave, that's when the red one came out.

Red car: Well well well. Look who we have here.

Motorcycle: Knockout, what are you doing here?

So aperentally the red car is named Knockout.

Knockout: Well Arcee, I was just driving around when I saw your little scout here, Bumblebee, and I decided to follow him.

As Jack, Rafael, and I were watching these things talk, we turned around seeing a girl that's named Miko.

Erika: What are you doing here?

Miko: Same goes for you! And why are you here with Jack and Raf when you don't like us?

It seemed like the transformers heard us cuz while we were arguing, they stopped talking and watched us argue.

Jack: My fault? My fault! How on earth is this my fault!

Erika: You ruined my life! You took everything away from me! My friends, my popularity!

Jack: Yea well what about at your home?

Erika: My parents are the only things I really have left.

Miko: What about Jennifer and Jasmyn?

Erika: I don't think they really like me.

Raf: What about Vince?

Erika: I dumped him in 8th grade because he was being a total jerk.

We then looked over at the transformers.

Jack, Miko, Raf, and Erika: What?

Arcee: I don't get humans. You four with us autobots.

Erika: Arcee is it? I'm sorry but I can't go with you guys. Jack and I have a little history and I don't want to be in the same place as him.

Jack: Something we can agree on. School is bad enough.

Arcee: Okay. But if you tell anyone about us, I will... Hunt you down.

Erika: Got it.

They then left and I started walking. Just then, I heard a car rev up and then drove up besides me and opened his driver side door.

Erika: What? You aren't one of them?

Knockout: I'm a bad one. Those guys are good. If you get in, I will tell you everything you would like to know.

I hesitated for a second then I got in.

General narration

Erika: So I'm gonna only as a few only cuz I don't want to annoy the crap out of you.

Knockout: I'm liking you already. But ask away.

Erika: So how many of you are there? Like good and bad?

Knockout: so far for the good guys, there are five. But for us bad, there is five also and we have a lot of these things called Vehicons. So it makes us more better.

Erika: That's cool. What do you do?
Like leader or what?

Knockout: Leader? I'll never be a leader compared to Megatron. He's our leader. I'm the medic.

Erika: Sweet! Just one more question for now... Do you like street racing?

Knockout: Like street racing? I don't like... I love street racing.

Erika: Something we have in common.

Knockout: You like street racing?

Erika: Yea of course. My parents would just never allow me to race though. My ex-boyfriend, Vince, street races and he always calls me a stupid whore or something like that because I don't street race.

Knockout: How about I take you to our ship and you can meet our leader. I will also see if I can be your guardian.

Erika: You'd do that?

Knockout: Of course.

I smiled. I hope his leader says yes because that means revenge on Jackson Darby.

Hey guys! So this is my first chapter! I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment! Thanks so much! 💯👌🏼