7:Will You Be My Sparkmate?

Erika's POV
I was in 7th period one day when I looked out the window and saw Knockout. He hasn't really been talking to me lately, like, he hasn't picked me up from school or anything. I don't know what's up with him.

After the bell rang, I walked out to the front of the school. I then stopped and was looking at Knockout. Just then Jennifer came up behind me and started talking to me.

Jennifer: So, after like 3 weeks of not driving your car, you finally drive it today?

Erika: Huh? Oh yea. I guess I just needed a little break for a while.

Jennifer: But I do have to agree with Jasmyn that one day, I seriously love the paint job. How do you keep it so clean and everything?

Erika: Um, just always careful driving it I guess.

Jennifer: You know, you have been staring at the car the whole time and haven't looked at me once. What's up with you?

Erika: Oh nothing, sorry. Just haven't been sleeping well I guess.

I looked over at Jennifer so that she could be happy.

Jennifer: Well I have to go. Talk to you later? And you need to give me a ride one day.

Erika: Okay, see us later Jen. And I will. Don't worry.

Jennifer then walked away. I still stood in the same spot for about 5 minutes. I decided then to just start walking, and if Knockout follows, then he follows.

I started to walk past knockout when he opened his passenger door up.

Knockout: Get in. We are gonna take a little drive.

I hesitated for a few seconds but got in.

We were driving until we got out of the town and then he pulled over. He then activated his holoform and looked over at me.

Erika: Do you know why I was starting to walk past you?

Knockout: I know why and I'm sorry. Lord Megatron has been keeping me busy and on the free times when I was wanting to come to you, Lord Megatron has had me stay on the ship. And while all this time, I have been thinking.

Erika: About what?

Knockout: Erika, you should know that I love you right?

Erika: Yes, but with you being gone for these 3 weeks, I felt like you didn't care about me anymore and just decided to not talk to me anymore.

Knockout: Erika, I care about you. You mean everything to me. And to be honest, I don't know what I would do if I'd ever loose you.

Erika: Real... Really?

Knockout: Yes really. Erika, this is a big step for me okay.

Erika: Knockout, what are you trying to say?

Knockout: What I'm trying to say is that well I love you and I don't want to ever loose you. You mean the world to me. So what I'm trying to say is, Will you be my Sparkmate?

Erika: Knockout: I'd love to be your Sparkmate.

He then leaned in and started kissing me. While we were kissing, I looked down to see a bright glow reaching for my heart. Knockout tilted my head back up to his and we started to passionately kiss again. I felt a warm soothing around my chest.

After a few minutes, the bright glow that I take was his Spark went back into his chest.

Knockout: I love you Erika. I always will.

Erika: I love you too Knockout.

I giggled. Knockout pushed some strands of hair behind my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So here's a chapter! Sorry if it's crappy and confusing. I know it's bad but oh well. Anywho, hope you enjoyed it!