5:Getting Erika Back

Knockout's POV

I was so irritated at Prime for taking Erika. I have started to fall in love for the human. More or less ever since I have first laid my optics on her. I need to get her back. Without her... I feel like I'm nothing.

'I love you Erika, and I will do anything to get you back.'

And with that, I sped off.

Erika's POV

I was sitting on the couch in the Autobot's base staring in to space. It's like I wasn't all there. My eyes were red from me crying. And they are also droopy cuz I was taken from Knockout 3 days ago and I haven't slept since then. The only ones that were in the base at the time were Jack, Miko, Rafael, & Ratchet.

Erika: Why was I taken from him?

Everyone: Huh? Who?

Erika: Why was I taken from Knockout?

Ratchet: You were taken because of what the Decepticons are gonna do to you.

Erika: Like what? Huh? They haven't done fucking shit to me yet!

I got up to walk around. I was sweating half to death.

Erika: Can I go outside please? I need some fresh air.

They all hesitated but allowed me to. And before I walked out, I turned to face them and said:

Erika: And by the way, I'm in love with Knockout.

And with that, I walked out.

No one was following me so that was a good sign. I then decided to run off. Somehow while I was running, I made it to the town without being noticed by any Autobots. I went inside a building and pretended that I was shopping. I was in the store for a while until it was almost time to close.

I walked out, and right away I saw a familiar red sports car. I didn't walk to him just in case it was a trap, but the car must have noticed me because pulled up next me and opened the passenger door for me. It said to get in. I knew that voice all to well. Knockout.

Knockout's POV
There was a girl that had just walked out of a store. I knew who she was all to well. It was Erika. She saw me, but started walking away. She must only be doing that just in case it was a trap. I then started the engine and pulled up next to her and opened the Car door. I then told her to get in. She looked over at me and smiled. She got in and I called for a groundbridge.

I got Erika back. Now all I need to do is Keep her Safe.

Hey guys! Sorry that this is a short chapter. But don't worry, I'll try and make the next chapter long! And sooty if this is confusing too. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it! Please vote & comment! So yea!