6:I'm In Love With A Decepticon

Erika's POV
I was so glad to have Knockout back. I never thought I'd see him again.

Knockout: I'd thought I never see you again Erika.

Erika: Same here. I tricked them bots. They thought I was just going outside to get fresh air since I was taken from you, but once I got outside, that's when I ran.

We got though the groundbridge and we went to what looked like his room. I got out and he transformed and locked the door. I was looking around his room when all of a sudden I felt arms wrap around my waist. I jumped and turned around to see a man about 6 feet tall with red hair.

Erika: Knockout?

Knockout: Erika... I need to tell you something.

Erika: What is it knockout?

Knockout: I uhm... I love you.

Erika: Knockout... I love you too.

Knockout: You do?

Erika: Yes. I do.

Knockout: I've loved you ever since I first saw you. I didn't know how to tell you because I thought you'd think I'm crazy or something. I...

I shushed him right up by kissing him. He was shocked at first but then he started to passionately kiss me back.

When we pulled away, I smiled.

Erika: Knockout, when I first saw you, I thought you were just some ordinary car chasing some Autobot, even though I didn't know at time. But when I actually met you when you transformed, there was something about you that lit me right up. I thought I was the one going crazy because... When I saw you, I was like, I love him.

Knockout pushed some of my hair behind my ear. He looked at me in the eyes and he smiled.

Knockout: Well we both know now that we love each other right?

Erika: Yea... Like in you are in love with a human and I'm in love with a Robot. I think that goes together quite well.

We both laughed. I then bit my lip and looked down.

Knockout: Erika, is something wrong?

Erika: It's just school, you know. Like, I just wish I could be here with you everyday and go on missions with you whenever you do go on them. But I graduate in 2 years, so yea.

Knockout: Hey, we will get through this okay? I promise you, we will.

Erika: Okay, Knocky.

I giggled while he just looked at me like he was pissed.

Erika: What? It's a nickname.

Knockout: Okay, then if your gonna give me a nickname, then I might as well give you one too.

Erika: Okay, what?

Knockout: Eri.

Erika: Okay I'm fine with that.

I then kissed him and he kissed back. We kissed for about a good 10 minutes before we pulled away, breathing heavily.

Knockout: I love you Erika. I always will.

Erika: I love you too Knockout.

I found the one that I'm in love with. A robot. A badass robot that's a Decepticon and badass at street racing.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is short. But it's a chapter though right? But anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!