4:Chasing Bumblebee

Erika's POV
I was at school and it was 7th period. Math. Of course. I hate math. Mrs. Zamora is a good teacher it's just that I hate the subject...

Mrs. Zamora: Okay class, we will be reviewing today and next Tuesday for our final that's on Thursday.

Everyone groaned. I think my and Jennifer were the loudest ones. But we got through the rest of the period in a hurry. When the bell rang, I stuffed the study guide in my bag and I ran out of the classroom. I then heard someone yell my name, and I knew that voice all to well... Jack.

Jack: Erika!

Erika: What do you want Darby?

We then walked out side and he started talking to me which was getting really annoying.

Jack: So...

Erika: Just spit it Darby. I gotta be somewhere.

Before Jack answered, he looked over and saw the same red sports car from the other day.

Erika: Your not speaking so I guess I can go.

I then walked over to Knockout.

Jack's POV
I needed to tell Erika that Optimus needed to see her but before I did, I looked over and saw the same red sports car that was from the other day.

Erika: Your not speaking so I guess I can leave.

Erika then walked down the steps toward the car.

Jack: Erika what are you doing?!

I ran up to her and pulled her away from the car and pulled her towards Arcee.

Erika: Jackson Darby! Let go of me this instant!

Jack: No that's a 'con.

Erika: Yea I know that and I joined the 'cons. So now will you let go of me.

I did what she wanted and she gave me a dirty look. Erika then walked back to the car and got in and it/she drove off. I walked over to Arcee and got on and she drove off.

Jack: I can't believe that Erika joined the Decepticons.

Arcee: More or less have Knockout as a guardian.

Jack: How is Optimus gonna react to this when we tell him?

Arcee: I don't know.

Autobot Base
[Still Jack's POV]

Arcee and I got to base. When I got off Arcee, she transformed. Just then, Optimus walked out.

Optimus: We're you able to tell Erika?

Jack: Well um... Not really... No.

Optimus: And why is that?

Arcee: Because she joined the 'cons. And you won't believe who her guardian is.

Bulkhead: Please tell me it isn't Breakdown.

Arcee: No bulkhead. It's not Breakdown. It's actually Knockout.

Optimus, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Miko, & Rafael: What?

Arcee: I know. She started to get pissed at Jack because he wasn't speaking. But that was because he saw knockout a few cars away and then when he saw her walking towards Knockout, that's when she said that she had joined the 'cons.

Ratchet: So she joined the Decepticons, so what now?

Optimus: We got to get her to change her mind.

Arcee: But how?

Jack: I think I do. Raf, can I borrow Bee tonight for about an hour?

Raf: Um.... I guess.

Time skip...

[Still Jack's POV]

Bee and I pulled up next to Vince and I looked over at him. I saw that Vince gave me a confusing look that I didn't have Arcee with me.

Jack: Bikes in the shop.

Then Bee rolled up his window and the race started. I looked in the mirror and saw Knockout and Erika not far behind. This was a good sign.

Knockout's POV

Knockout: The Autobot they call Bumblebee.

I sped faster and I soon got behind Bumblebee. I then started shooting at him. Erika just sat there and watched.

Knockout: You okay Erika?

Erika: Huh?... Yea I'm fine knockout. Just watching you trying to get Bee.

Time skip....
[Still Knockout's POV]

I was trying to get away from Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee when the one and only Optimus Prime showed up. He honked his horn, then he swerved into me making me spin out of control and go off on the edge of a cliff, making Erika scream. Prime then transformed, and grabbed me, ripped one of my doors off, and actually grabbed both Erika and the boy. He then threw me and I transformed.

Knockout: Do you know how long this is gonna take to replace?!?! And give me back Erika!

Optimus: Sorry Knockout, no can do. I need Erika for some things.

Erika: Knockout! Don't leave me please!

Knockout: Let her go this instant! I'm her guardian and she is with the Decepticons!

Just then Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee started driving this way.

Erika: Knockout! Knockout, please! Let me go this instant Prime!

Knockout: I will be back for you Erika. I promise.

I then transformed and drove away. I looked in my side view mirror and saw her screaming for me.

'I'm so sorry Erika. But I will be back for you. I promise. I love you, Erika.' I thought to myself.

Erika's POV

Erika: Knockout! Don't leave me! Please, Knockout!

I saw him drive away. I was bawling my eyes out.

I then whispered, 'I love you.'

Hey guys!!! Sorry it took so long to update. Was trying to think of stuff to write and I had to keep deleting it off my phone for reasons. I hope you guys understand. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try and update soon!