9:Intimacy

A/N - Hey guys! So sorry for the long waiting update. Been busy with other stuff and also with my other stories. But I am so sorry if this chapter is crappy. Anyways... Yea.

Oh wait... Warning...

This chapter does contain some... Muah.... *cough* *cough* *Sex...* *cough* *cough*

Just a heads up. And sorry if that is crappy as well. As long as I updated though? Right?

Erika's POV
I was in mine and Knockout's Berthroom and I was just laying down on our bed. I didn't feel like doing anything today and I don't know why.

After a little while, Knockout came in.

Knockout: Hey, what are you doing in here by yourself?

Erika: I don't know. I just don't feel like doing anything today, even though I need too, but I don't know why I don't want to do anything.

Knockout: It's okay sweetspark. I know how you feel.

Knockout then got up on the bed and layed next to me.

Knockout: So, I was thinking...

Erika: What were you thinking?

Knockout: What do you think about having a sparkling?

Erika: Oh... Um... I wouldn't care really. But is it okay with like all the others? Especially like Megatron?

Knockout: Of course. I talked to him about it and he said that since we've been together for such a long period of time, that we should have one.

Erika: O... Okay.

Knockout: Tonight then? If it's okay with you?

I nodded. I even felt a smile come across my face. Knockout saw and he laughed. Then he leaned in and kissed me.

Later that night...

Knockout, Breakdown, and I were in the Medical Room. Knockout and Breakdown were working on Starscream, and who knows why? I don't know and I don't really care. 

While I was minding my own business, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Knockout.

Knockout: Ready to go to bed?

I nodded. We then walked to our berthroom and shut the door behind us. Knockout then picked me up bridal style and started walking towards the bed. He set me down on my feet right in front of it.

(A/N - If you want to skip this part, y'all can. I don't mind.)

Knockout: Well Mrs Erika, will you allow me to be yours tonight?

Erika: Well of course. Why wouldn't I?

Knockout smiled. He then started to take off my armor, and when he was done, he looked at my fully.

Knockout: Well aren't you just lovely Eri?

I smiled and giggled at the same time as I started to take his off. After I finished up taking his off, I looked at him as the way he did with me.

Knockout: Like what you see?

Erika: Why wouldn't I?

I giggled afterwards. He smiled as he picked me up and put me on the bed. As soon as we got on the bed, he laid me down and he got on top of me. He then crashed his lips into mine. He then went from my lips down to my neck cables. He then moved down towards my abdomen. I let out a moan of pleasure.

I then felt his cord outside of my area. He looked at me in the eyes.

Knockout: Do you wish for me to continue my sweetspark?

Erika: Well I'm yours, right?

I then felt him enter me. He did it a little hard and fast. But he did it most likely to just get it in.

Knockout then started thrusting back and fourth. I kept moaning his name as he did with mine.

Knockout: Oh sweetspark.

Erika: Knockout... I love you.

I felt tensed since this was my first, and my only. Knockout felt my tensed up body and sent some love to me. I soon felt comfortable as he began to thrust harder.

Erika: Knock... Out...

Knockout: Eri... Ka...

As soon as I wrapped my legs around his waist, Knockout knew that I felt comfortable and he then began to go even harder moving back and fourth.

Knockout: I love you Erika.

Erika: I love you too my dear.

Sooner or later, we've come to stop. He pulled out of me and then layed next to me, with us both heavily breathing.

Knockout: I'm so glad your my Sparkmate.

Erika: As am I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~