10:Sparkling

A/N - Hey guys so another chapter! Hope y'all like it! And sorry that it's so short too.

Erika's POV
I was 3 and a half months. I would be giving birth to my little sparkling in a couple of weeks. And I'm really irritated because I'm now not allowed to go on any missions. I can't even go out for a drive!

I was in the medical lab where Breakdown and Knockout were at. I was just sitting there watching them work on Starscream... Again. He is always having to come in here. He is also such a little prick too.

Few hours later...
Finally they were done with Starscream. Like I said a few hours ago, Starscream pisses me off. So when he left, Knockout and Breakdown called me over.

Knockout: Sweetspark, come over here we need to do a check up on our sparkling.

I walked over to the table and I don't know why but he helped me up.

Knockout: Okay open up.

I did as I was told. Once he was done I closed it back up.

Knockout: Well your all good.

Couple weeks later...
I was walking around the ship when I felt something in my spark chamber. I think it's time for my sparkling to be born. I hurried to the med lab. And luckily Knockout and Breakdown were there.

Erika: Knockout, I think it's time.

He then came over and got me to the table. He got it all set up.

Knockout: Okay sweetspark, your gonna have to push.

Erika: Okay whatever just get this child out of me please!!!!

I then started to push and it hurt like hell. Fuck why is it always when giving birth is the most difficult part of being pregnant?

After a few more pushes, I heard the cries of our sparkling. I couldn't believe it.

Knockout: It's a beautiful little femme.

I looked and saw Knockout holding her. It was so adorable. He then walked over to me and handed her to me. She is so beautiful. She's gonna look so much like Knockout. She basically has his form. It just depends on what color she's gonna be.

Knockout: So what are you thinking on naming her?

Erika: I don't know. What do you think?

He just shrugged. I looked over at Breakdown.

Erika: Hey, Breaky, what do you think our daughters name should be?

Breakdown shrugged.

Knockout: How about Skylight?

She smiled when Knockout mentioned the name Skylight.

Erika: Skylight it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~