3:Street Racing

Erika's POV
Knockout & I were driving around and knockout then put on the radio. The radio person was talking about the street racing and it's illegal and both drivers and pedestrians could get hurt. Well gee, if pedestrians watch where they walk and drivers watch how they drive, well then everything will be okay.
Knockout then speed up and after a few minutes, we pulled up next to this driver, and knockout rolled down his passenger side window.

Guy: Not from around here are ya? European design?

I just shrugged my shoulders.

Guy: Sure is pretty... Too pretty.

He then showed me his ring and then scratched Knockout's paint job. I looked over at the guy and said:

Erika: Big Mistake.

Knockout then rolled up his window and then as soon as the dude turned the flashlight on, everyone speed away. We were in last at first, but I know that Knockout is fast, so he speed up quickly.

Soon we were behind the guy that scratched Knockout. Knockout rear ended him. And just in a blink of an eye, knockout pushed the guy over and made him fall of a cliff. Knockout then said:

Knockout: You scratch my paint? I scratch yours.

Then we drove off.

Nemesis
General narration

Knockout and I walked through the door where we saw Starscream and Breakdown.

Knockout: Can you believe what some human did to me?

Starscream looked down at me.

Erika: What? You think it was me? If t was me, Knockout here would have already killed me.

Knockout: You know me all to well.

Starscream: Well you went street racing again with all those humans.

Erika: Um hello? Human here?

Starscream: Oh shut up. You need to ask for permission next time you two want to go out and street race.

Knockout: sure thing commander.

Starscream: It's Lord to you! Now help breakdown finish up buffing Megatron.

Then Starscream left and knockout then said:

Knockout: Buff this!

I giggled.

I got to know Breakdown a little bit better and I can see why Knockout and Breakdown are such good friends. I then checked my phone and it was 10:45.

Erika: Um Knockout, I don't mean to interrupt in what your doing but it's 10:45. Past curfew. My parents will flip if they don't see me probably by the next hour.

Breakdown: Go ahead. I got this. Besides, I think I should go in recharge anyways. Watch her throughout the night. In vehicle mode.

Knockout: okay. I got it. Let's go. Ground bridge us please.

Knockout then transformed into his vehicle mode, I got in, and he drove through the portal.

The next morning...

I heard honking out side. I opened the front door and saw it was Knockout.

Knockout: You got school today?

Erika: It's Friday. Don't worry. After school I'd be able to spend the entire weekend with you and everyone else.

Knockout: Okay cool.

Knockout drove me to school. When we got there, I quickly saw Jennifer and Jasmyn and they came running over to me and Knockout.

Jennifer: OMG!! You got a car?

Jasmyn: I seriously love the paint job! It's so cool!

Erika: Thanks. And calm down please. Let's not overreact by him.

I froze. 'Shit. I just said him. Fucking great.' I thought to myself.

Jasmyn: Him? I thought you weren't gonna be bringing guys around any time soon?

I shut the door. We started walking away.

Erika: Well he is pretty temperamental. And with that school started.

Hey guys! Sorry for such the long update and sorry if there is any confusion in this chapter. I just wanted to hurry up and write this story already ya know? Anyway. Hope y'all like it!