Chapter 4: A Few Steps Closer

It had been about two weeks since you were first captured and honestly it wasn't that bad, he kept you safe and brought you around the studio so you could get a little more comfortable. He was showing more of his personality and you were showing more of yours, you were both able to pick on eachother and not be scared. But you quickly noticed you needed a shower which wasn't a fun feeling. "Hey uh Sammy are there showers in this place, or clean clothes?"
"Well yes, surprisingly, why do you want one?," he asked. "Want? More like need," you stated. "Alright, come with me, we'll go grab some clothes and I'll show you to the showers," He responded. After grabbing the clothes he brought you down to the showers. "I'll be right outside, call if you need anything.," he said while walking out. "Alright," you said and got undressed.

Once you were done you saw that the shower room had soap and shampoo which almost made you cry from how happy you were but realized, oh hey, I have no clue how to turn this on. Swallowing your pride and not wanting to get dressed again you wrapped a towel around your self and went to get Sammy.

{Sammy's POV}

I stood outside and noticed the shower hadn't turned on yet and heard her foot steps. She opened the door and called for me so I went in but was quickly surprised. She stood there wrapped in only a towel so I quickly cover the eyes of my mask so I couldn't see. "M-my God Y/N, where are your clothes a-and what seems to be the problem?" Damn studder, I've never done that before, what the hells wrong with me. I heard her giggle and walk up to me which cause me to sweat a little. He hand made contact with my shoulder and she quietly said, "Sammy, it's alright, I trust you, and I need you to turn the shower on for me," Her voice is so angelic, wait quit it Sammy! She gently took my hands away which caused me to blush with how close she is. Damn it, she's gonna drive me crazy.

{Your POV wooooo}

He looked at me before quickly looking away. "Where's that cocky attitude you usually have, hmm?" She asked which caused him to simply respond, "Well I've never seen anyone that's this breath taking and your half naked so I shall not look, that's improper". His comment made you blush which seemed to bring his confidence back up a little, but you weren't backing down. "Aww you think I'm breath taking and I don't mind if you look, plus your not that bad looking yourself." "Oh h-hush my lamb, let me start the shower," he said while looking down at you. That nickname always made you blush and he knew it. After it was started and he left, you hoped in immediately, almost forgetting about the towel.

You were both left with your thoughts, both thinking the same thing, why you both feel this way. His because he's never felt this way for someone before and yours because well, he kidnapped you. Afterwards you went out and saw him leaning against the wall waiting for you. As you both made your way back it was fairly awkward. When you both made it you thought about something and had to ask. "Sammy do you need to sleep?" He responded quickly. "Yes" You knew the only other bed had no mattress so you decided to make a bold move. "Wait so I took your bed? That can't do, what if you take your bed back and I'll sleep in the infermery or we could share yours" he looked at you and was a little taken back but after thinking he responded. "Only if your ok with it because I won't let you sleep in there, it's to uncomfortable". After you nodded telling him you were ok with it you both went to his room.

After you both spoke for a moment it was decided, he layed on his back and you layed on top of him, since it's a bed for one person it was the only way this would work. Once you guys were settled it became very comfortable and you could hear a slight quicken heart beat coming from him. "Hey, my shepherd, do you wear you mask when you sleep?" He blushed at the sudden name but tried to hide it, you knew he was though, that's why you said it. "Not normally, but I don't want to scare you, I'm a monster," he said with some hurt in his tone. "No your not, you won't scare me, I bet there's a handsome face behind that mask that you're hiding," you said in a protest sitting up on his lap straddling him. His blush worsened and after a moment he sat up a little and slowly took it off.

The blush that crowded your face was impossible to cover along with his. You felt honored to see his face and you slowly studied his features. He had a sharp jawline, his mouth was only visible when he spoke which housed sharp canines, and his eye sockets were empty but he had a sort of brow-bone that were furrowed at the moment. You smiled and softly put your hand on his jaw, "there you are pretty boy," you softly said which almost made him break right then and there, his face got impossibley darker as he leaned on your hand putting his on top of it. You both got back in your original positions and slowly fell asleep as he wrapped his arm around you protectively and slowly stroked her H/C hair.