Chapter 5: Heavinly Toys

As you awoke you felt Sammy's chest rise and fall gently, blushing from the night before, it's final, you've fallen in love with your capture. Feeling the cold ink from his chest against your face gave you a surprising amount if warmth as you snuggled closer but heard a all to familiar chuckle. "Good morning little lamb~," he said in a gentle tone "and good morning to you too shepherd...," you grumbled back. "We need to get up my dear, I wanna take you somewhere," he said gently stroking your hair which made you blush and smile softly. "Aww look at you my lady, your blushiiing," he said teasing you and poking your cheek. "Stooooop," you whined, trying to hide it which cause him to laugh a little harder.

He gently picked you up so he could stand up and dragged you out of bed. "Ok gorgeous, go sit down and I'll bring us food so we can eat before we go on our date," he stated which made you perk up. "W-wait a date, you're taking me on a date!" You said while showing how excited you were as you grabbed his shoulders and shaked him with a big smile plastered on your face. He chuckled again, gently kissing your forehead and put on his mask, "you really are cute and yes, I figured it would be nice to take you out, so wait here and we'll leave as soon as we're done with out food my lady," he cooed with a clear smirk on his face that was hidden by the mask.

When the food was done with he gently picked you up bridal style and told you to tightly cover you face and to not remove them until told. Letting a scream escape your lips because of the falling feeling, he held you closer until you landed and once you did he sat you on your feet, turing you around. "Alright my dear, you may remove them," a bit shaken and hesitant you did but saw a huge waterfall of ink in front of you with a big sign that read "Heavenly Toys".

You gasped, seeing the big plush Boris and Bendy the sat in front of it. You jumped up and down squealing as you jumped on the Boris one, thanking Sammy over and over again. "But of course my lady, come on and pick you one out," he said as he took your hand and brought you to the top of the stairs and into the next room where you saw shelves of the plushes, quickly grabbing the Boris one. Once you had it in your arms you looked to you side and saw a door which peaked your curiosity.

"Hey Sammy," you said. "Yes Y/N," he responded. "Whats through that door?," you asked. He stood still and silent as he pulled you towards his chest in a protective way and responded, "You need no reason to ever go on the other side of that door, that wretched Alice is over there". He had such a harsh tone that shook you to your core and thought why though, isn't Alice a good character, but you we're brought out of your thoughts because of a gentle kiss on your forehead. Looking up he had the whole mask off and looked down at you with a light smirk.

He took your hand and brought you back down to the inky fall since it was, in your opinion, amazing, you stared at it as he gently wrapped his arms around your waist from the back causing you to blush, HARD, he chuckled and continued but spun you around to face him. As he gently set his hands on your waist and looked into your eyes, you both were subconsciously leaning closer and you sat one hand on his shoulder, holding the plush in the other, but when your lips were seconds away from connecting you saw the walls behind him dripping with ink and heard a faint heart beat, instantly feeling yours drop.

Sammy has told you many stories about the loops and what not so you instantly knew what was going on, the Ink Demon. You grabbed his hand and shoved him into the miracle station, quickly sitting on his lap while shutting the door, instantly he took his axe off his hip holster and protectively wrapped it around your waist so it sat across broth of your laps. You held the door shut and he quickly put his hand on your mouth when the Demon came into view.

All you could hear was faint growling from the creature as it waddled past the booth, you were shaking so Sammy pulled you closer. Slowly the Demon trekked his way up the stairs but eventually disappeared along with the ink and heartbeat. The both of you let out the breathes that were held and you leaned you back against him. He blushed realizing where you were seated and gently kissed your neck making your breath hitch.

{Sammy's POV}
AHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK, OK CALM DOWN, PLEASE DONT GET A BONER. PLEASE BODY DONT BETREY ME!!!! He yelled internally.

{Back to you}

He let out a chuckle and suggested you both head home and cuddle the night away which you gladly took, looking back at him, setting a gentle kiss on his inky lips. Causing him to nearly combust.