Chapter 9: The Aftermath

{Sammy's POV}

Ugh my head, who the hells shaking me.... oh it's Henry, where's Y/N? WAIT- Y/N! I sat up with a jolt looking for my Goddess seeing her sprawled on the floor bleeding from the leg. She's hurt, the wretched angel hurt my Goddess. When I see her, she is as good as dead. "Why haven't you done anything to help her Henry!" I yelled rather harshly. "Because I can tell she's alive, you I wasn't so sure, I was only going to shake your for a minute or two more before helping her, I'll go find a medkit," he stated in a rather calm matter.

I ran over to her getting on my knees holding her gently afraid I might break her. He's right but I still had to check, the wound is deep so she won't be able to walk for a couple weeks and maybe even a sprain but wait where's that wolf Boris?

It doesn't matter, my darling needs me. I heard Henry approaching with a small medkit,, "it's not much but it'll do until we can get her somewhere safe." Amen to that.

"Oh yeah and as for Boris once it crashes Alice takes him and makes a Brute Boris of sorts so be prepared," he stated, "the last time you said that we fell 10 stories." He looked at me with a blank expression but told me to follow, I'm surprised he's not limping but I guess doing this for years will have you eventually find a way to not get hurt.

We made it to a fairly quaint safe house where she can stay and heal seeing as we're not in a hurry.

{Your POV lol}

Sammy felt you snuggle closer to him and saw you were waking up. "Ugggggh my head, what happened," you groaned. "Good morning to you too my lady and we fell a few stories but your ok," he cooed kissing my head gently causing me to giggle but I quickly noticed my leg didn't feel normal. I gently shook my leg regretting it immediately, "calm down there, your leg was sliced open and possibly sprained it , you most likely can't walk sweetheart, speaking of which I need to change the bandages."

He got up, grabbing some gauze and achohol so he could patch the wound which hurt, LIKE HELL. But it was sweet, he whispered he was sorry and praises to make me feel better.

Afterwards he put the stuff away and gently kissed your leg making you feel so loved. As to not hurt you he slowly picked you up and sat you back down onto his chest, falling back into slumber.