Chapter 8: A Date With The Angel

Warning: Slight Lime

The month went by slowly in the best ways possible. Sammy took you down to the lost ones village and prophesied about you saving them all from this inky dark abyss, he also took you to Bendyhell I mean land to play some games, and all around just had fun with you, praising you every second of every day.

Sadly all good things must come to an end because it was time for you both to give Henry his answer. After thinking through it and a whole lot of convincing Sammy finally agreed. "Let's get going my Goddess," Sammy said. You both got ready and armed yourselves with axes since you found a spare one exploring, even though he claims you don't need it because you have him, but you insisted. With your lover and axes at you guys sides it was time to find Henry which was easy since Sammy just picked you up and teloported into the middle of the poor wolf's living room causing him to jump.

Once you guys ascended from the ground Henry chilled out seeing as it was just yall. "Oh hey there love birds, the month up already, huh, time flies I guess, so whats the answer," asked the man. "We'll do it," you said brighty. After you got settled and Boris ate his food which you adored cause come on he was always your favorite in the cartoons and what not from what you have seen which made Sammy a little jealous so the whole time he had his arm wrapped around your waist to not only protect you but also show everyone your his, apparently the permanent bite mark scar wasn't enough.

You, Sammy, and Henry made it back through Heavenly Toys since Boris was waiting on the other side. As you went up the stairs and into the room you looked at the door on the other side of the plush rack and you got a little uncomfortable from your earlier interaction with it a month or so ago, Sammy's words repeating in your mind . After walking in you saw Alice Angel's face plastered on everything and her theme started playing. Sammy pulled you closer and as far from the window as possible as Henry just stood in the middle of the room like a dofus.

Alice popped up and screamed banging on the glass which caused you to jump then the lights went out. "I see you there... a few new flies in my endless web," the angel said. "Come along now. Let's see if any of you are worthy enough to walk with angels." At that the lights came on causing you to jump again but you were safe in Sammy's arms.

The group made their way down the hallway to the cross roads which was Demon to the left and Angel to the right. "So you've done this Henry, what happens," you asked the old man who needs a break. "Nothing just some tapes, they both lead to the same outcome," he responded so you decided you and Sammy will go left because screw the angel while Henry went right. From the sound of it your door was the only one that closed so you were able to explore the other side freely if you wanted.

The dream team met back up after you fell on your ass because Boris poked out the cut out from around the corner. After flipping the switchs and what not you all made it inside the elevator as Sammy pulled you impossibly closer. "You're all so interesting... so different. Looks like you've got a date with an angel! Come to me now. Level Nine. Just follow the screams," the angel spoke, "yeah no I don't run that way sister," you responded causing her to scoff. "Well maybe this angel can change your mind... but it's seems poor Sammy won't let me," she said as he growled holding you. "Come on, step out of your cage. There's a whole twisted world out here." As you stepped out all four of you made it to her door and once it opened Boris started to run in so as did you and Sammy but Henry knew what lied on the other side.

You wish you took your time cause this was fucked up, "Look around. It took so many of them to make me so beautiful. Anything less than perfect was left behind. I had to do it. She made me." I wanna barf.

After making it to the other side and you listened to the tape you made it to another glass window with a groaning butcher gang member. "She calls this beautiful," you whispered over to Sammy making him laugh. She just went on and on until you heard the faithful words, "Return to the lift, my little errand team. We have work to do!"
"Finally," you said making Sammy and Henry snicker but once you made out of her lair the gate closed. "You best watch that mouth girl, it would be a shame if something happened to it," she said over her speakers, "you won't do anything to my lady you wretched angel!" Sammy's sudden outburst surprised the angel but she quickly learned how the prophet viewed you and it didn't make her happy. It should be her getting worshiped but she kept her cool.