Chapter 14: The Final Reel

The week was through and you were all well rested along with your ankle being in almost perfect shape so it was decided that today was the day to head towards the Ink Demon's den.

Once everyone was up and ready to go you all headed towards the gate that was locked up. After Allison lashed the chain and you bid farewell to the sad but kind lost ones it was time to go. Allison and Tom stated they were going to stay here just in case things got weird which left the dream team.

They could've atleast given one of yall a weaopn. Henry looked, uneasy, but you figured it was just because of what lied ahead.

Sammy said he would lead since he knew how to get to the throne room as you followed close behind, slowly walking across the very weak, rotted planks. You slowly tracked behind Sammy, hearing a crack from below you, stopping in your tracks. He slowly looked back at you, gently grabbing your hand and made you way to the other end. Once across you both gasped for air. Looking at Henry who too made it across letting out breaths themselves.

Making it down many, many long hallways and staircases the dream team made it to the vault room but saw the hallway flooded with ink.

"Alright, you to follow me closely since the butcher gang is in there. After Piper passes we need to go to the end room and wait for Striker. Once we do we will grab the ink and come back here, but before that go in to the same room and wait for Fisher, got it" he said as you and Sammy nodded.

Slowly the plan was put into action making your ways to the Ink faucet. Sammy grabbed his and ran back but the faucet was taking forever dropping the ink so you both hid inside Joey's office, listening to the tape, frowning at what you both heard.

After Piper had passed you grabbed the ink and did what Henry said. Once back you made the appropriate pipe and suddenly heard the dreaded Ink Demon. You and Sammy hid in the miracle station, waiting for him to pass.

You both left the station seeing Henry round the corner and making the last pipe, successful draining the hallway. Once inside Henry warned you both that the reel wouldn't be in there. Which left the obstacle of the door but Sammy was quick to think as he fazed through the floor. After a few minutes the door slowly opened with a proud Sammy on the other side.

Kissing him quickly you all headed on. You passed the glass window seeing the Ink Demon slowly trek by, but he suddenly stopped, staring right at you. He got closer to the glass, and started banging on it. He let out a ear piercing growl before he stopped and continued on his stroll.

After that VERY uncomfortable and terrifying interaction you were all face to face with the huge ink machine that sat comfortably at the bottom of the studio. Taking in a fresh breath you all made it across the inky river towards the metal doors. Henry walked over to the switch looking at you both if you were ready, giving him a nod he pulled it.

Walking into the room he ran over grabbing the reel quickly while you pressed play on the recording. Once Joey's voice was no longer heard you saw the Ink Demon appear above his chair, staring at the group. Sammy grabbed hold of your hand, backing away for the Demon's throne as he rose to sit in it. He ran through the wall letting the fight begin.

Henry yelled directions towards you both as you all split up to find the switchs, after they were flipped you all made it down the hall. The roar of the Ink Demon was heard from behind as he rounded the corner. After bolting into the room and having half a second to catch you breaths he to ran in.

Once his attention was caught on you, you ran behind one of the pillars causing it to shatter. Getting glass and ink all of you he turned around growling at one of the guys as they did the same thing. Once they were all destroyed you booked it into the next room. Henry threw you the reel as you shoved it in and it started playing.

The Ink Demon screamed in pain and agony, Sammy held you as close as he could, and Henry watched it all happen over again. Hoping this time would be the last. The building burnt up as the bright light took over everyone's vision.

You awoke on a bed, a hospital bed to be exact. After realizing you weren't in the studio anymore you sat up quickly looking around for Sammy or Henry. The nurse saw your urgency and quickly tried to calm you. "Hey hey it's alright, your safe," she said calmly. "W-wheres Sammy or Henry, what happened, why am I here, HOW am I here," you shot off question after question towards the poor nurse. "Your friends are safe and you were all laying on the ground infront of the old Joey Drew Studios workshop. The place was ablaze and a passer by quickly called 911 for you all," she explained which was weird but you've definitely seen weider.

"Sir, please calm down, wait HEY COME BACK HERE," you jumped at the yell from what seemed to be another nurse and fast footsteps neared your door. There you saw a dirty blond haired man who looked like he hadn't slept in years, with a slightly buff build and in that moment you instantly knew who it was. "S-sammy?," you asked as he nodded with tears in his eyes. He ran in and quickly gave you a hug as you both cried into eachothers shoulders. Only knowing a rough description from the man himself realizing he had both brown and blind hair.

He pulled away gently kissing you, hearing awws from the nurses that crowded the door who tried to catch Sammy. Once you were all well the hospital let you all go. While leaving you saw everyone, Sammy, Henry, Tom, Allison, Bertrum, Norman, then finally Susie.

Everyone obviously recognized eachother but it took you a minute other than Sammy and Henry of course. Bertrum was easy cause his face was a ride and Tom was the only other male. Allison was holding hands with Tom so you pieced it together which left the terribly corrupted Susie who was trying to avoid everyone. While chatting with everyone being held in Sammy's arms you realized they didn't have anywhere to go or what this new world offered so you asked if they wanted to stay with you until they were stable which they appreciated.

{Timskip brought to you by the man behind the slaughter}

It took some time which you expected but they all got the hang of it. They all got their own places and you were glad to be rid of Susie. You, Sammy, Tom, and Allison go on little double dates with eachother and are happy you men are getting together. Henry is still cool to hang around but you barely talk to Bertrum and never wanna talk to Susie. The lost ones souls were finnaly released.

Sammy was able to get his round glasses which you adored along with his small man bun he has. You were able to get your job back and Sammy was still able to do his music but this time not for animation. The rest was history.

The lovers layed on the couch with Y/N on top of his chest. Watching the TV you both held eachother gently. He looked down at you this time with his grey eyes as you both blushed leaning closer and connecting you lips. You pulled away, looking at him lovingly as he gently looked at you. He picked you up and took you to the bed so you both could cuddle the night away.