i promise (2) - Edot babyy

(you promised part 2)
ELIJAH 'edot baby' SMITH
📍MY CRIB
⏰ 10:00pm

"you promised elijah" she says crying harder. "ik ma and im so so sorry ok? i didn't know how too stop him. i tried saying words but they never came out. idk whats wrong with me. i disappointed my son, really bad" i expess too her while rubbing her back.

"and i trusted you lijah. I put all my trust in you. since day 1, i've always told notti that i wanted you, that i knew you wouldn't hurt me, that i knew you would protect me with your whole life. i wanted you so bad lijah. not just as a bestfriend but as a bf elijah. but you showed me different. you broke your promises too ethan" she says looking at me.

Ngl, that broke me. seeing her crying hurts my heart. hearing her say she wanted me since day 1 feels good, but everything after hurts. so at this point, she not even the one crying. i am.

"Im so sorry nariyah, i really am. ill cut him off. ill do anything. but please dont stop being my bestfriend" i say looking her in her eyes.

"lijah idk if i can forgive you. you hurt me so bad. but i'll still love you forever." she says hugging me. "imma give you sum space igh? i love you" "i love you too stank"
.
.
.
.
MONTHS LATER - SAME POV

So today, im gon be surprising ma heart. ian seen her in some months. we been texting tho a lil bit. i heard she been missing a nigga.

I heard her and roscoe cool now too, all he needed was a ry ass whooping. Cblu not a doa nomore. considering he loves his sister more than his gang. much respect for ma son.

I ain't really seen nobody since that day. been distancing myself, bettering myself for ryy and notti. this time, imma do it right.

I talked too the oy earlier tho, they helping me plan this shit for india. Im asking her too be my gf today. im mad nervous cause we aint talked in like a month or 2.

But anyway, i got everything i needed. posters, roses, a promise ring, and lastly, a pendant. with me, her, and notti on it. and on the back it says 'im going too do it right this time, i promise'. a is mad nigga nervous bro.

HOURS LATER

"yeah everything good, tell her come in" i tell roscoe otp. im surprising her at this fancy restaurant, its mad people here staring and wondering and shit. you know black people nosey as fuck.

i see her, omg im nervous. "bra roscoe if you tryna kill me istg" "nariyah chill bro, nb is tryna kill yo dumbass" "stf pu bitch cs you wanted to kill me" they funny as fuck. glad they cool.

He takes the blind fold off her, and she looks around. then her eyes land on me. she not gon recognize a nigga doe cause i look different as fuck.

"bra roscoe who the fuck is that?" she asks looking at roscoe and he shrugs "hey ma" i say, once she heard that, i seen her start tearing up. "ELIJAH !" she says running too me and jumping in my arms. "hi mama i missed youuuuu" i say in her ear. she just cries.

"why you crying?" i ask, looking at her. "i thought you forgot about me" she says calming down and looking at me. "whaaattt? neva! i think about you everyday and every night. i could never forget you ma, ever" i tell her while analyzing her face more. "you've gotten prettier ma" "and you've gotten sexier" i missed her so much.

"but look i got a surprise." i tell her putting her down getting the promise ring out of my pocket, getting down on my knee.

"so nariyah, first off, no this not an engagement ring. but a promise ring. i know i broke all my promises before. too you and ma son. but this time, i PROMISE not too hurt you, not too let anyone disrespect you, i promise too treat you the right way, too give you respect. to never go a day or night without saying i love you, mad or not. i promise too give youre bestfriend the whole world notti, promise too never leave her side no matter what. and for that i say...."

Then i see her twin brother, camrin walking out with the big ass poster that read 'NARIYAH SELENA WILLAMS, will you make me the happiest drill rapper on earth and be my girlfriend?' followed by dd and ddot with the pendant and the roses.

She starts crying again. "yes" was all she could get out before i dropped the ring, picked her up and hugged her tightly. "SHE SAID YESSSSSSSSSSS" i say running around with her like a kid. "i love you india" "i love you more elijah" then, we kiss.

SHE SAID YES !
.
.
.
.
edotbabyy just made a post !

Liked by india

Liked by india.nariahh and others
edotbabyy SHE SAID YESS. finally got my lil dotty. @nay.selena❤️.

Comments disabled.
.
.
.
.
_____________
oouuuuwee chile.
-dee

reall😭

reall😭.