headache - dd osama

DAVID 'dd' REYES
📍buba100x car
🕗8:30pm

"YOOOOO wasgood youtube its ya boy buba aka 100x, and today i got my son ddddddddd" buba says getting in my face. "yo bro back up" i say while pushing him out my face. "so today we finna set dd up with a girlllll, you know the vibesssss" "bro stop playing wimmie" "nobody's playing, im finna call er ' rn" he says, calling some girl "hello?" she says in the phone, she got a soft ass voice.

"we ready" "alright"  he hangs up and gets out the car. next thing i know its some smooches in the car. "hiii" the one in the front says, this the shorty from on the phone, she cute or whatnot. "man miyah stop sweet talking this nigga, wasgood gangsta" the girl with orange hair says all loud & shit.

"yo chill allat yellin & shit, wasgood lil mama, whats ya name?" "miyah, but everybody calls me yaya" "imma call you golden, yo skin is shiny like gold, i like it" i tell her and she starts smiling. i see buba coming back too the car. "YOOOO MIYAH GZZZZZZ, hop inna back" he says as he opens the driver side door.

"nah come sit on my lap" she climbs over and sits on my leg and leans on the door. i notice she keeps messing with her hair and wrips on her jeans, she must be nervous. "why you so nervous pretty? chill" i whisper in her ear. "im sorry i gotta headache and i just don't wanna be here no more" "igh we can dip, yo buba we finna go inside" i tell him & we get out the car.

i get too the door and open it, heading straight downstairs too my room. as soon as i get down there i see mad niggas and smoke. miyah immediately goes behind my back hiding her face in my shirt. "youn gotta be nervous, they not gon hurt you" i say laughing a little. she doesn't come from behind me so i turn around. as soon as i turn around she falls back so i catch her.

did she fall asleep standing up that fast. "miyah" "hm" "wake up ma" when she opens her eyes she looks at me, with no emotion she just stares. as she's staring, i notice her eyes and her body language. it's like she's in pain. "why you looking like that? what's wrong?" "my head hurts, i said that already, can i go lay down somewhere?" "yeah cmon" i grab her hand and take her too me and notti's room.

as soon as we walk in, notti jumps up & yells "BESTIEEEEEEE" "shhh" she tells him while closing her eyes. "she gotta headache, chill" "my fault" "go lay on the couch near the wall" she starts walking but pulls me with her. she lays down and i lay down next too her side ways.

we both fall asleep like that.
.
.
.
.

_______hiyaaaaa- dee

.
.
.
.
_______
hiyaaaaa
- dee