You promised - edotbabyy

NARIYAH WILLIAMS
📍EDOTS CRIB
⏰ 10:00pm
FLASHBACK

"cmon rypie dont be scared mama there nice and plus, you already know dd, ddot, and ofc notti" my friend tells me. she was taking me too this dude name edot's house too meet the rest of the oy i was scared. mainly because i never met them except dd, ddot and ofc my bestfriend notti.

I really just came for my best, i missed him.

As soon as i walk in, this random nigga just starts mugging me "yo why yall bring this smooch in this shit." ngl, that hurt. just got here and they already starting. "nigga roscoe chill on my lil sis" notti tells him. "it's okay, i don't really care"

After that, i just stay quiet . i dont have time for this today.
.
.
PRESENT DAY - SAME POV

Its been a couple months since i met the FULL oy gang. Its also been 3 months since my bestfriend, notti passed. ngl, ts hurt bad. but i like the oy gang they cool. except roscoe. everytime i come he got sum ta say. He's disrespectful as fuck too. Idk why im nice too him but i need too stop.

Me and edot are bestfriends now, he promised notti he'd never let anybody disrespect me, promised he'd never hurt me. Promised too always protect me. Promised too give me the world. And promised too never leave my side no matter what.
.
.
.
ELIJAH 'edot baby' SMITH

Its been some months since mya gz (nariyah's friend) brung ry here. i found out her twin brothers a doa though. she convinced him to stop dissing oy because the loves us, but mainly me and notti. everybody loves her. hell i love her. Me & her became best friends after my son notti died. And i promised him too give her the world. but rn, im not doing a good job at it.

See ever since she came around, roscoe been on her dick heavy. being disrespectful. tryna get physical with her, she never did nothing too him though so idk why he like this. But i never knew what too say or how too handle it. i just know notti's so disappointed in me. i failed him.

As if on que, ry walks in. But her energy is different today. i just sum gon go down.

She sits down next too roscoe because thats the only available seat. ah shit "yo smooch can you go sit somewhere else?" he asks her while mugging her "mhm" she says quietly, getting up and sitting on my lap. she's so respectful too him idk whats his problem.

"in all honesty, why are y'all cool with this hoe? he ask them "okay roscoe you doin too much. nariyah dont be doing shit too you for you too be disrespecting her." ddot says mugging him. he's the only one that be checking him, doing shit i promised notti i would do.

"nigga look at her, i know she's a smooch bro. she literally used too dress like one but now she wanna dress all proper and her brother a whole doa. he be dissing our mans n shit. so really she a opp thot." when he said that, she started crying, but not crying in a hurt way, crying like she finna pop off. Fuck.

So thats his problem. see, Cblu is nariyah's twin brother. He's a doa, but ry made him stop dissing oy because she's cool with us. and he agreed. thats ma son now. And everybody else is cool and respects cblu. except roscoe.

then i noticed, she started turning red. then, she gets off my lap walking infront of roscoe. here it goes. "ON MY FUCKING MOTHER YOU NOT FINNA SIT HERE AND DISRESPECT ME OR MY FUCCIN TWIN. I DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW YOU! YES MY TWINS A DOA, BUT SINCE YOU SOOO WORRIED, ALL THESE NIGGAS, ARE COOL WITH CAMRIN. HE STOPPED DISSING OY BECAUSE HE SAW I WAS HAPPY WITH THEM, BUT ALSO NOT ONCE DID HE MENTION NOTTI !"

"AND ALL THE REASONS I DRESS LIKE THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU MADE ME FEEL WORTHLESS, YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE I ACTUALLY DRESSED LIKE A SMOOCH, SO THANKS ROSCOE. ALL I EVER DID WAS RESPECT YOU. BUT TS DEAD. FUCK YOU, AND YO CREW. BECAUSE ALL OF YALL LET TS HAPPEN. THE ONLY PERSON THAT DESERVES RESPECT IS DARRIAN THATS IT. FUCK YALL."

Damn, he got her too her breaking point. i feel bad, but she's right about us letting it happen. nobody tried too check him about anything except for ddot. And that was supposed too be MY job as a bestfriend. i failed notti so bad.

Then she walks back over too me and starts going off.

"and you. i deadass cant believe you. you supposed too be my best fucking friend elijah. you posted too be my heart. i made my TWIN brother stop fucking speaking on yall because of YOU. your the MAIN reason i made camrin stopped speaking on oy, BECAUSE YOUR MY BESTFRIEND. or was. you sat up here and let this nigga disrespect me for MONTHS. you PROMISED notti too never let anybody hurt me. you promised him YOU'D never hurt me. but you did. you promised elijah. you promised him too never let nb disrespect me. but you let him disrespect me. you promised him too give me the whole world elijah, but yet all you gave me was a piece of it. You fucking promised bro. You lied too notti elijah. you lied too me. you broke every promise. " she says looking at me, she just breaks down crying.

She's so right. i broke every promise i made too her and my son. fuck.

I pull her into and hug and she tried too fight it but after a while stops and just cries in my chest. "yo can yall dip, lemme talk too ry" i tell them and they dip.

"you promised elijah" she says crying harder. call my baby soft idc, but this shit is built up hurt and emotions, not just shit that happened today.

Yes, i said my baby. ive like ry since the first day i met her. thats why i promised notti all this. I wanna make her more than my bestfriend. i want too make her my girl. But i think i just lost my chance.
.
.
.
.
___________
Longest shit i EVER made, part 2 coming now !
-dee