my baby - notti osama

ETHAN 'notti' REYES
📍the crib
🕗 8:17pm

"yo notti why yo girl moving so much." one of my homeboys tjay asks. " cause she gotta headache and she doesn't know you" i responds while pulling her on my lap so she could chill a little. "oh well, play sum music assum its quiet in here" "go downstairs with dd if you tryna do that, i just said she gotta headache ."

"oh igh, my fault gangsta." he says, then goes downstairs with dd. when he leaves i look down and notice chloe falling asleep, playing with my ear. i don't really like being touched but it calms her down so its okay.

"YO NOTTI" dds friend bdot yell while running up the stairs. "yo stop yelling, my girl tryna sleep" "man fuck that, listen too this" he says, then starts blasting this song in the speakers. chloe jumps up while covering her ears. "YO BRO TURN TS OFF" i yell at him, he doesn't turn it off. "ethan its too loud, im getting lightheaded" chloe says while starting too cry.

"im sorry ma, im finna make it stop just breathe." "YO NIGGA TURN IT OFF" "why? this pain" "yo i thought lil chlo had a headache why yall blasting shit?" dd says jogging up the stairs "nigga she does, yo friend blasting shit & im telling him stop. "osrs, im finna deck you, turn ts off" "why shorty cant go in yo room assum" "make it stop please." chloe says crying and holding onto dds shirt. "im trying, im trying."

dd looks down at chloe, then looks back at bdot, then starts too yell at bdot. I walk over too chloe, pick her up and take her downstairs too me and dds room so i can calm her down. "stop crying, calm down" i tell her while sitting in my gaming chair, rubbing her back.

"cmon lets talk, how was your day?" i ask her while bouncing my leg. "good" she mumbles in my ear "that's good, i like your nails" "thank you" "you wanna play a game on my phone or you wanna keep talking?" "nothing, i wanna color." she mumbles why rubbing my ear.

"okay, go get your stuff" she gets up and goes too get her stuff, then she comes back and sits on my lap and i scoot up closer too my desk. she opens the book to a page with a elephant on it and starts coloring.

i just watch her, i watch her every move. im basically studying her. i can tell she's calm by her posture. she's so concentrated on what she's doing its cute. she's making sure she doesn't mess up.

45 minutes later.

Chloe finally finished coloring her picture. Also some smooch, tjay, and dd are now in here, tjay isn't messing with chloe at all, he actually started coloring with her. their friends now. but the smooch just won't stop "look at my elephant ethan" she says showing me smiling. "that's pretty mama, can i keep it?" i ask her and she shakes her head yes. "dont you think you're too old too be coloring?" the smooch asks chloe laughing.

"no." she responds quietly "why you so quiet?" "yo chill, she not buggin you" "i just think she too big for that, she's doing childish shit likes she's 5." after she says that, chloe gets up and leaves. why wont they leave my girl alone? it seems like they love fucking with her.

I dont even say nothing, i just get up and leave. i walk too chloe's room my mom did for her and knock. "what?" "its me ma" "ok." i open the door and see chloe in her bed, watching bluey. "you okay? why you look so tense?" i ask her while going too lay next too her. she doesn't say nothing she just clings onto me and starts messing with my ear.

i love her too death man.

after a while i dont feel her messing with me no more, i look down and notice she's sleeping. i try too put her on her side but she just holds on tighter, like she doesn't wanna let go, ever. "okay ian gon leave ma, just chill"

my baby, i love her.
.
.
.
.
_____
sum quick, gn
-dee