i got chloe back (2) - notti

ETHAN 'notti' REYES
📍Studio
⏰10:57pm

Its been a good 6 months since i last spoke too chloe. of course i seen her in between those 6 months because of her twin. But i never spoke and neither did she.

Today was my first song/ music video release since me and chlo fell out. im really hoping she comes because i have something at the end of the video that i want her too see.

We're all currently in the studio just smoking and chilling when all of a sudden, the door opens.

Its chloe. a nigga is madddddd nervous now, what if she dont like it. "YOOOO IS THAT CHLOE GZZZZZZZZ" dd yells walking up too her "IS THAT DD GZZZZZZZ, hey mh" "why you here?" "same reason you here, notti dropping a song so yk im here"

She's so supportive, i really really REALLY hope this works.
.
.
.
.
CHLOE DIOR JOHNSON
📍STUDIO
⏰11:20pm

so i decided too come too notti's song release. even through everything im still gon support him. call me dumb and delusional i dont care but i cant just not show up too anything.

TIME SKIP - 35 minutes later

Its 5 minutes before notti's song and music video is out. im so happy for my heart. and yes, i know allll the words. i heard it before anybody because of my brother. im just excited for the video.
.
.
Sooooo, the music video is now out, and we're watching it. its close too the end and everybody starts cheering. until they here his voice again.

'Dear chloe, i know i fucked up bad, i know i treated you bad. but the love i have for you never changed. thank you for all the support and love. even when we fight and argue. you're always right beside me on either side, smiling and rapping all my lyrics. like right now, i just know you know all the words tok this song. but im not gon make this shit too long, i just wanted too say thank you for everything ma, i love you.

love, notti !' with pictures and videos of us.

At this point im crying, because wow. then i feel arms around me, i already know its notti. "awe notti" is all i could say rn.
.
.
.
.
ETHAN 'notti' REYES

"awe notti" is all she said "look at me mh" i tell her while moving her face too look at me.

"listen, i know i fucked you over, i know i switched up on you for smb i just met, i know i manipulated you, made you somebody i know would always double back. made you somebody i knew i could call and they'll come running back. but it took me loosing you for me too realize, you're really what i need, what i want. not gang banging with bdot, but laying in my room watching disney movies with my favorite girl. I wanna here you complain about me playing the game too long, i wanna hear you scream and yell at me for not listening too my moms. chloe i want you." i tell her, spilling all my emotions out too her.

I grab both her hands and hold em. "chloe, will you be not only my bestfriend again, but will you be my gf?" "honestly ethan.." damn, damn, damn, damn. i fucked up.

"neverm- yes, i will be your bestfriend and your girlfriend" OMG I DIDNT FUCK UP. SHE SAID YES.

"are you playing wimmie chloe?" i ask her looking in her eyes, she just kisses me. i kiss back OBVI. "do it look like im playing?"

"YEAHHHH MY SON NOTTI CONTROLLING HER ALLLLLLLLL THE WAYY" dd says screaming jumping up and down.

I did it man, i got chloe back.
.
.
.
.
.
______________
okay period notti and chloe ! i wish that was me fr😔.

he got chloe back, bet he wont do no shit like that no more !

-dee