mean - Notti

ETHAN 'notti' REYES
📍My house
⏰ 9:35 pm

So currently, im in my room with my brother dd and his hoe ass bestfriend watching some show she picked. i dont actually KNOW if she's a hoe, i just call her one because i dont like her. at all.

Igh igh imma be honest, i do like her, alot actually. i just dont know how too tell her besides despising her. "notti can you pass me my water please" she asks me, her voice is so soft and cute, she said so adorable i feel bad for being rude.

"na come get it bitch, stop being lazy" (continues too be mean) i say in a rude tone. "ok" she says quietly and grabs the water. damn i feel bad, oh well. "yo shawty, can you go make me some food?" i ask her, she nods and goes downstairs.

"yo dick, why you so mean too my bestfriend?" dd asks me. "im not fuck you mean?" "bro do you hear how you speak too her? she swears you hate her bro. everytime she leaves she calls me telling me she doesn't wanna come back here because of you dick" "wait deadass?" i say feeling lowkey bad "yes, she be crying cause she's always nice too you and you call her bitches, and hoes n shit, stop that"

"nah bro ian even know it was that bad" i tell him "why tho?" "honestly, i like her, alot. im just scared, what if she like the other bitches & cheats?" "literally chloe is the complete opposite, she loves hard. Real hard. one time, crystal made me cut her off & she cried, for 3 weeks straight. she said it's because she would never do me like that and because i was her first real bestfriend"

"imma go apologize, i feel so bad." i say getting up and going downstairs. as im walking, i hear sniffling. "yo chloe?" i ask, and she turns around quickly wiping her tears "yeah e-notti, sorry" she says softly "you can call me ethan lil ma, its cool, lemme talk to you rq" i say motioning for her too come here "if you gon say something rude then no thank you" "im not lil mama i promise cmere" we both sit on the couch.

"come closer dior" "don't hit me notti fr" she says hesitantly scooting over. "mmcht im not ma just listen" i say taking a deep breath "im sorry for always being mean to you igh? sorry for making you feel worthless, making you not wanna come back, im sorry for everything. the truth is, i actually like you, like so much but ian know how too tell you besides being rude and disrespectful."

"i never realized how bad that makes you feel, i never realized how bad i made you feel. i only seen shit from my pov & never yours. i apologize lil mama." i express too her, looking everywhere but in her eyes "it's okay, im used too it." "wym?" "you've been mean too me since the day i met dd, which was years ago, so i grew up with you hating me, it's fine".

damn, i literally destroyed this girls life. i never noticed how long ive been mean too her for. i just look at her, all of a sudden she sits on my lap and hugs me. i just cry. call me sensitive or a pussy idc. i feel so bad. "im so so sorry chloe" i tell her crying in her neck and hugging her back.

"it's okay ethan, i forgive you." she says hugging tighter. we stay like this for a while until i notice she relaxed her body and isn't hugging me tight anymore. "chlo?" no response "mama? no response. i look down and see her sleeping, comfortably in my lap. she's so beautiful bro.

i get up with her still on my lap walking into me and dds shared bedroom. "YO DICK WHY IS MY BESTFRIEND WRAPPED AROUND YOU" his loud ass says "nigga shh, she sleep chill" "my fault mh" he says going back on his phone.

"you wanna get down and lay in my bed or just wanna lay down like this?" i whisper too chloe "like this" she replies quietly. i lay down on my side with her still attached to me and cover us up. "goodnight lil mama" i say kissing her forehead and gts.
.
.
.
THE END BITCH😊😊
.
_____________________
i broke my foot guys lol. anywhooo hows school kiddos?
-dee