Saved me - sugarhill ddot

ZY'LANEE SMITH POV
📍The block
⏰ 3:30pm

"yo bro chill why you following me?" i hear some boy say as he's tryna walk away from some girl "cause bro why you keep playing wimmie like i wont boom you and this bitch you texting" the girl that's following him says. "BRO WE NOT EVEN TOGETHER, we BEEN stopped dating stop tryna worry bout me dude"

"yo why shawty fucking with my bro ddot" my brother says mugging the girl "should i go help hi-" right before i finish my sentence, i heard a hard smack and a crack. as i look up i see ddot holding his face and a phone face down, on the ground.

"yo liyah i been tryna keep my cool since you a female or whatever, but im finna beat the shit outa you word2. you want me too do all this shit for you but when i did you took all ts for granted, everything i buy you just not enough, i tried and tried and tried witchu and im tired. you made me fall inlove witchu just too play me. i finally put my pride aside and let you go, i was happy by myself and here you come ruining a nigga peace." he vents while also tearing up.

"anyways is you gon dick me down or what" he instantly starts crying more. this bitch- this man just sat hear and poured his heart out and she worried about some dick, lemme go help him.

i walk over there and start talking too ddot like i know him. "omg hey ddot" he looks at me confused but i gave him a 'go along look' "yeooo wassup ian seen you in mad long, how you been mh?" "goooodd ! my mom wants you too come over for dinner since we ain't seen eachother in so long" "igh bet mh lets go, yo na'liyah im finna go too mhs house, see ya" he tells her and we walk off.

"yo bro thank you, like thank you. like br- its all good mh, i seen you struggling, let's ACTUALLY go too my house so i can treat your bruises and stuff" i tell him cutting him off and walking too my apartment.

TIME SKIP !
_________________
DARRIAN 'ddot' JIMENAZ POV
📍zy'Lanee and Edot's crib
⏰4:00pm

"then shawty gon pop up too my house, look through MY phone and start going off. mind you, we not together for 1 and for 2 i wasn't even talking too the girl. she thinks everything about her when its not bro this shit mad irritating, i was finally happy zy" i say as i vent to zy'Lanee she saved a nigga fr.

"im glad you grew courage too leave ddot, i seen the way you started crying. i know your pain, i been there multiple times so i definitely know how you feel. i feel as though she shouldn't have put her hands on you tho, you deserve better " "you right mh, imma go home though. thanks alot, imma text you when i get a new phone fs"

MONTHS LATER
_______________
SAME POV
📍Zy'Lanee and Edot's crib
⏰ 3:30pm

"ZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" i scream as i walk into my bestfriends house. Me & zy been best friends since the incident, i love her so much. i love her energy. She's so genuine and nice, not too everybody though. i like her, more than a bestfriend.

"yes ddot?" she says coming down the stairs. yoo what's wrong with my heart? she never call me ddot unless she mad, sad, or disappointed. "what's wrong ma? cmere." i ask while motioning for her too come here "i got played ddot, i knew it" "wym lanee? what happened?" "jayden played me.. im so dumb for trusting him darrian. i shoulda listened too you when you said it, i was just inlove and i didn't know and- woah doodah calm down, it's okay. breathe" i cut her off trying too calm her down.

"im sorry d." she say's crying in my chest. "it's okay ma, you're good here. i gotchu i promise" i tell her while rubbing her back and holding her tight.

After a while i felt her calm down and relax her body a bit. "jump" i tell her while tapping the back of her thighs. "just gts, imma tell you what i originally came here for tomorrow, goodnight lanee, i love you" "i love you too d" she says before dozing off.

Tomorrows going too be very eventful.
.
.
.
.

.
___________\\\______
happy vday guys, my vday chapters gon come tmr so dont dtm.

how was yall day?

yall think he gon actually tell her how he feels or no?

request!

love yall !!

-dee