lost chloe - notti

CHLOE DIOR JOHNSON
📍NOTTI'S HOUSE
⏰9:30 pm
FLASHBACK - A YEAR AGO

"i promise too never hurt you, i promise too never let anybody disrespect you, i promise too never change, i promise too be the best bestfriend ever." notti tells me while holding a promise ring. "you promise?" ''i promise chloe"

"then yes, ill be your bestfriend"
.
.
.
.
PRESENT DAY - SAME POV

"yo bro why you keep bringing this lil shawty witchu notti?" some dude asks "she my bestfriend" he says quietly "mm, she look like she ran through n shit, stay dressed up like she tryna fuck the whole sugarhill" dude says laughing.

"fuck off my sister nigga you buggin, and notti you fake as fuck letting this nigga disrespect my twin. you her "bestfriend" but letting niggas speak on her and disrespect her, and youn even claim her as a bestfriend when she not around. like you ashamed of being her bestfriend. shits fake weird" my twin  dudeylo says getting loud with notti.

"fuck he mean youn claim me when im not here? you ashamed of being my bestfriend? thats wild. you sat in my face, with a promise ring, on your knee, and promised too never change or do no shit like this. you fucked me over bro. you od done. can't believe i trusted a oy."
.
.
.
ETHAN 'notti' REYES POV
📍MY CRIB
⏰8:30

"you od done. can't believe i trusted a oy" chloe says looking at me. she takes the ring off, looks at me, then drops it. "no chloe please" then she walks out.

i fucked up. i did everything i promised not too. i fucked her over bad. i changed on her for sum nigga that i just met a couple months ago. i don't defend her name. i don't tell everybody she's my bestfriend like how she tells everybody im hers.

"everybody dip, right now." her twin brother dudeylo says. everybody leaves. "yo like whats up witchu? why you treating my sister like this? why you do her like how you do these smoochies? she not one of them notti. youn realize she's the girl that's been down witchu 10 toes since before you even liked her?"

"she defended you and your name all the time before you stopped being rude too her. she did everything for you. showed up too every studio session, every music video, every song release, every interview you have, who's behind that camera?" "chloe" i reply quietly.

"exactly, not that nigga bdot. but chloe. you're manipulating her bro. look at how you treat her and look at how she still stayed down witchu." "but you aint have too tell her all that dudey" "nigga do you think im finna sit here and LET you play chloe?

"do you think im finna sit here and let the boy she's been inlove with for months just sit here and play is my TWIN sisters face? no. so until you learn how too be a actual good best friend, dont hit my sister's phone." he then walks out.

inlove? fuck he mean inlove? chloe doesn't like me. theres no way. she woulda told me. i mean i like her too, alot. like i wanna marry her one day. but theres no way she likes me.

i'll admit, i did take her for granted. i took her niceness and ran with it. now that i think about it, i really did manipulate chloe. i knew each time i fucked up she'd be back because she loves me.

i made her somebody i knew was gonna run back too me. i literally cut her off for a smooch and she still came back when i called. she still wore the ring. she still bought me stuff.

she showed up too everything, no matter what time or what it was. chloe was there. good or bad terms, she was there. even before i started being nice too her, she was there. every music video, interview, studio session, song release. chloe was right by my side.

She dubbed dd too be my bestfriend, everybody loves dd. but she didn't, she loved me. she chose me. even before the fame, when i was mean too her, she still defended me, behind my back and in my face. but i never did the same.

i promised her too never do this. i broke it.

I lost chloe.
.
.
.
.
_____________
woo chile. what yall think he gon do too get lil chlo chlo back?

he done fucked her up yall💁🏾‍♀️.
- dee