Ex Bestfriend - Notti osama

ETHAN 'notti' REYES
📍My house
🕑 12:10pm

"YOOO liyah im back bae" i yell while putting my keys onna counter. i just came back from the studio, im so happy cause my song is finally coming together.

I take my shoes off and go upstairs. As im getting closer too my room, i hear moans coming from the other side of the door. Me being me, im thinking she you know playing with herself cause she was horny so i go in the room.

As soon as i walk in the room, i see her and some nigga fucking on the couch i had in my room. "BRO ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS BRO? 2 WHOLE FUCKING YEARS WORTH OF A RELATIONSHIP AND THIS WATCHU DOING BRO? HOW LONG YOU BEEN FUCKING THIS NIGGA LIYAH?" i yell at her while standing at the door.

"for about maybeeeeeee a year, the shit we be doing is getting old, im tired of you period. im tired of this shit ethan. you act like a fucking kid, youre so clingy and i hate it. You stay around yo lil girl bestfriend all the time, you always wanna hang with your brother, its like youn even care about me, so its over." is she deadass?

"bro are you serious? i stopped fw my bestfriend almost a year ago because you were fucking insecure. and of course i always wanna hang with my brother, HES MY FUCKING BROTHER BRO, he's the only person besides chloe thats always there for me whenever. i love you so fucking much but you're not there bro, you can't do shit for me. you make me feel so fucking worthless aaliyah, get tf out." i say too her while crying my eyes out.

Ngl this shit hurts cause i did so much for this girl. I sacrificed so much. She got me inlove and shit. I cut so many people off for her, i regret all that now. But the biggest regret i have, is cutting off my bestfriend. My favorite person ever. Chloe.

She was always there for me during times like this, anytime i was excited, anytime i was sad, anytime i needed her. or just here in general. I miss her pop ups. Her random gifts. Her smile. Her touch. Everything.

I really really want to call her, i know she won't answer though.
.
.
.
1 hour later

"YOOOOOO chloes here too chill with the gang, so either you can come out ya room & chill or stay in here & be depressed, up too you gangsta" my brother, dd says coming into my room and leaving right back out. Did i forget too mention dd was here the whole time?

And yes, i cleaned my couch and washed the couch covers.

After laying in my bed for a little longer, I finally get up, go too my closet and grab some clothes & head to the bathroom that's connected too my room. Once i get the bathroom i immediately turn on the shower and getting in it, without letting it warm up first.

45 minutes later

Im finally out the shower. I get dressed and attempt too fix my hair. I been tryna keep it in twist and braids since ion have nobody too do my ponytails exactly how i like it since, yall know, i cut chloe off..

After attempting so many times, i just leave it alone. my arms hurt and i keep scratching myself (reall). As soon as i walk out the bathroom, somebody knocks on my door. I go too open it and once i do i see the person i never thought i'd ever see again. "chloe?"

"hi pretty boy i bought you some food, and i brung all your hoodies and stuff back. here you go" she says handing me 2 bags. One with cfa, my favorite. And the other with hoodies, cologne, boxers, pants, and shirts that i left over her house for when i spent the night.

"why you bring it back? youn love me nm?" "i do, i just wanna respect you and your gfs relationship. ion think she would appreciate all your stuff at another girls house" i roll my eyes at her mentioning my ex gf, fuck her. "what's wrong witchu?" "nun you wanna come in?" "ion think- cmon chloe"