Stripeman Leads The Way With The House

After one night at the mysterious room, stripeman leads the way out with his house. "Really?" groaned strawhead, "Do you need your house the way out?" "Yes it's our only option!" Said stripeman bravely, he leads the way as the house floated next to strawhead and dewey, they looked at the house, and they looked at stripeman and his torch. They continued to walk at the maze, they were puzzled. "Stripeman, which way now?" Asked dewey. "This way!" Said stripeman pointing at the left tunnel. They walked to the left tunnel, but they don't see the way out. "We're lost!" Exclaimed strawhead worriedly. "Calm down my older brother." Said stripeman placing his hand on his brothers back, as strawhead calmed down. They walk to the dark, the torch makes it lighter and brighter, The house floated down just a little. "Stripeman, why is you house floating down a little?" Asked dewey. "My house is going down because i didn't want the balloons to pop from the pointy celling." explained stripeman. Strawhead and dewey understand now why stripeman didn't want the house to fly up to get the balloons popped. Then they see the way out, "WE MADE IT!" Said dewey happily. "LET'S GO!!" Said stripeman very hyped and happy. The cousins ran out the mysterious cave, but it was a trick. The happy faces faded, and the house floated next to stripeman sadly. "Wow, thanks for getting us lost stripeman!" Said dewey upsetly. "HEY! It's not my fault for discovering in the cave that shaped like a house!" Said stripeman angrily. "It is your fault stripeman, you know why?! It's because you haven't learned a thing except by making dumbest and stupid decisons!" Said strawhead, feeling the most angriest of all. "Why do we bother you sometimes? What ever i tell you it's not safe or it's a bad idea you do it anyway! it's just gets us into a lot of trouble than we're already in!" Then, strawhead exploded the biggest fire of all. "I SWEAR, SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS THE ONLY CHILD THAT WAY I'VE DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH A LOSING MIND, FLYING HOUSE, BRAINLESS BROTHER LIKE YOU!!!" Stripeman stopped, and started to tear up and cry. "Oh my goodness, stripeman, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to say those words, i was just upset, i didn't want to be the only child i swear!" Said strawhead feeling guilty and shocked. "No strawhead, you're right i do mess up things." Stripeman cried as his tear came out more. "I've been stupid enough to do decisons like this, drive a boat without an adult, bungee without an adult, jump off the building with parachutes, fly this house, and this, lost in the mysterious cave." Strawhead began to tear up, and him and dewey sat next to stripeman and, strawhead hugged his brother, and stripeman hugged his brother back. "I'm sorry stripeman, i wish i've kept my calm, and agreed with you. I rather sit in this mysterious cave, than being the only child." Said strawhead. "Me too." Said stripeman, tearing up more. Dewey joined a hug, the cousins teared up, and weeped, as they sit and still hugging each other, as the house floated down next to them.