Walking And Pulling The House Behind

When they woke up from their nap, stripeman grabs the garden hose to tie on him and puts a rope on may, and she ties it on too, and so did webby. Then, they started to walk to a state that they never been before with the house behind, "How long is this walk?" Asked may curiously, 
"Probably five minutes may." Said stripeman feeling less tired, "That's fair enough." Said webby looking at the house nervously. They continued walking, when, stripeman accidently walked into a wall, "Stripeman are you okay?" Asked webby, as she put her hand on her cousin's head. "Yeah i'm fine, it's,, it's just that i didn't know where i was watching to walk." Said stripeman feeling a little hurt. They walked to a cave, that is pitch black inside, that is very big, they were scared to go in, stripeman's straw turned white and light grey, may held her arm very nervously, and webby gulped as she sweated. "I  think we should go in to see what it looks like at the other side!" Said stripeman as his straw came back to normal. " What?! Stripeman, are you insane?!" exclaimed may. "We're not going in there, it's very dark!" "Look, i know we don't want to go in that cave, but we have to see what it looks on the other side!" Said stripeman, webby and may agreed, then they gulped, and the three kids walked inside, and when they were on the other side, it was a town, it was big, fancy, and very beautiful. "Wow! that is the most beautiful town i've ever seen." Said may, as she wiped her tear, "It is beautiful." Said stripeman. The three kids looked at the buildings, the houses, and the apartments. They seen bunches of cars and trucks, "Let's try to find a spot to settle the house." Said webby, the three kids, looked here and there for a spot to settle the house, then they found a perfect spot. They tied the hose on the log, and it didn't release, the three kids cheered and they were happy. So the three kids walked in the house, and watch some tv, "Do you think this adventure is fun?" Asked may eating popcorn with butter, "Yes may, it is." Said stripeman, drinking some apple juice with a straw. "Y'know, your right, it is a fun adventure." Said webby, eating cheese crackers. So they watch some tv shows, and movies, even the dvds of stripeman, and his brother's adventures with may and june.