The Make A Run For It

The morning came, and stripeman was all better. "Morning may and webby." Said stripeman, "Morning stripeman." Said may. "You look all better." Said webby with a smile. "I do!" Said stripeman. So they decided to watch tv again, while the house was flying. But one problem: they don't know where to go, so there's a problem to solve. "We should go right." Said stripeman. "Okay, let's go right." Said webby. "So that way we don't end up breaking the steering." Stripeman steers the house, and made a simple soft landing. "We should walk." Said may. "Okay." Said stripeman. So they walked, until, stripeman bonked into a stop sign. Then he got angry and broke it, causing the cars to crash into each other. "Uh oh." Said stripeman and may. "Why did you break it?!" May flips. "I'm sorry it's just my anger!" Said stripeman when he shook his arms. Then the angry people were getting out of their car and went towards the kids. "Why did you broke the stop sign?!" Yelled the duck guy. "I'm sorry sir!" Said stripeman as he shook with fear. "Sorry's not gonna cut it young man!" The second duck guy yelled. Then, the two looked at each other and said, "RUN!!" "HEY!! get back here!" The duck guy shouted. Stripeman ran fast as he could. Stripeman almost tripped, and almost hit the building, he yelped and tugged the garden hose. Then the house bumped into a building, and made may's rope loose, and may grabbed her rope and caused may to be behind. "WHOOAA!" She exclaimed. With a runaway speed of stripeman, the angry mob was after them. "KEEP RUNNING!!" Shouted may. "I WILL!! IT'S GONNA GET BUMPY!!" Shouted stripeman feeling frightend. The angry mob catched up to may, and tried to get her as may screamed. Luckily, webby slinged shot the water balloons at one of the people. "Keep running stripeman and may!! I'll slow down the angry mob!" Shouted webby at the back window, as she continued shooting water balloons at the angry mob. Then they were at the rocky land, The angry mob was still after stripeman, may and the house. Stripeman jumped, and ran on the biggest rock path. May slipped and flew off the path, then the biggest rock path starts to collapse as may swunged back and forth. "HELP ME STRIPEMAN!!" May screamed, "May! Give me your hand!" Stripeman alarmed. May grabbed stripeman's hand and ran, until they stop at the dead end. Then they turn to the angry mob. "This is the end stripes!" Said may, hugging her brother. "No it's not!" Said stripeman with a determined look. Then stripeman ran as he jumped, holding his sister's hand as the house flew across. And when they made it across, they lose hold and tumbled on the ground. Stripeman and may got up, and see the angry mob, and the angry mob stormed off. "Yeah, that's right! Get lost!" Yelled may as she glared. Stripeman looked at his house, and it was still fine. "Phew, we made it." Said stripeman. "Yeah, we did." Said may, as she wiped the sweat off her forehead. Then they went back in the house to rest. "That chase was insane." Said webby. "Yeah, it was." Said may. "Don't you think we should rest?" Asked stripeman. "yeah we should." Said webby. So they rested on the couch while the tv's on.