The Night Walk

When it became dark, stripeman is thinking about walking. "you thinking about walking?" Asked may. "Yes. Yes i am." Said stripeman. And so, stripeman grabs the compass, and the three kids walked on the porch, and stripeman tied his garden hose, and webby and may tied their rope on them. Finally, they started walking. "So what direction should we go?" Whispered may. The compass pointed north. "We should go straight." Said stripeman pointing straight. So they followed the straight path, they didn't get tired. "You know stripeman," Said may as she hold her arm sadly. "I think this happened if it's della's fault." "Yeah. How so?" Asked stripeman. "It was a big adevnture we've ever had, i mean... it's not like we do before." Said may. "Yeah, i get used to it." Said stripeman looking at the compass. "Well when me and june first met you," May began, "I felt like a new person to you, and afterwards we get ice cream from an ice cream shop. I first got vanilla, you have butter brickle and june gets a strawberry, and afterwards we decided to go for a walk, and we count the colors. I counted the yellow cars and you count the red ones, and june counts the blue ones. And who makes the most... wins. I love that shop. It might sound fun for us, but being home is the best thing the most." Stripeman heard the whole story as he listened during a walk.

 Soon they see a neighborhood. "Here we are." Said stripeman. "We should set the house down during the night." Said webby. "Good idea webby." Said may, taking of her rope. So they tied a garden hose to a fence, that way they don't get it too tight, or too loose. They made it  tight as they could, then stripeman yawned. "We should get to sleep." He said. "You're right on this one." May yawned. So the three kids went in the house, and put on their pj's. "Goodnight webby and may." Said stripeman as he yawned. "Goodnight stripeman." Said may as she yawned as well. So they went to their beds, and slept, and dreamed about being home.