The House In The City

"WE'RE IN THE CITY!!" Exclaimed stripeman scaredly, Dewey and strawhead freaked out. Dewey ran around the house, strawhead was shaking his brother, and that made stripeman dizzy. Then, he shook out of it, "Okay guys, calm down!" Said stripeman, hugging his brother and cousin, then they cooled down. "I think i'll try to re-route our stop." Said stripeman, as he looked at the tv routing, strawhead and dewey looked, "So which way stripeman?" Asked dewey. "Left. Strawhead, you look at the tv route and tell me which way, while i steer the house. " Said stripeman, "Right!" Said strawhead as he nodded his head. Stripeman steered the house left to see their family, and have an reunion, "Go upwards." Said strawhead looking at the tv house route. Stripeman goes upwards and stops. "Now go to the right!" Said strawhead. Stripeman steered the house right. "Now down a little." Said strawhead. Stripeman lowered the house a little. "Now on the right." Said strawhead. Stripeman steered the house right, "Lastly go left." Said strawhead. Stripeman steer the house left, "Now it says, keep going straight until you go down, and you'll arrive at the mansion in 30 minutes." Said strawhead. Stripeman kept the house straight. Then they were tired, so they slept on the couch to rest, and hope they'll arrive at the mansion.