Stripeman's Sadness

When the truth was revealed, stripeman's tear came out, and looked at his house. "Hey, stripeman, it's okay." Said may, putting her hand on her brother's shoulder. "I know it's okay. But, i feel sadden." Said stripeman, when he wiped off his tear. May hugs her brother, and stripeman hugs her back. When it's the middle of the night, stripeman found a picture of his origin house, after he was looking for it for five minutes. He sighs and said, "If my house is like this, then it changed. How did i forget it?" Stripeman sat on his bed, and he watches tv to watch the movie. Then when webby came in, she sat next to her cousin, and said, "Hey, stripeman, what's wrong?" "I knew that my house was this all along." Said stripeman sadly. "It's okay, manny, if your house is with you, you won't forget it again." Webby said as she smiled at stripeman, and he smiled back at her, and said, "Thanks webby." "Your welcome, stripeman." Said webby, as she hugged stripeman, and he hugged her back. "Now try to get some sleep. And tomorrow, we'll be back home." "Okay webby. Goodnight." Said stripeman as he yawned. "Goodnight." Said webby, hugging stripeman again. And he hugged her back again. Then she walks out stripeman's room, and closed the door gently. Stripeman puts on his pj's, and looked out the window and said, "Strawhead, if you're back in the mansion, i'll tell you the news about my house." Then he yawned again, layed in bed, and tomorrow he, his cousin and his sister will get home. He shut his eyes and dreamed about the big emotional reunion.