Chapter 5: The Crash

Kaitlyn stood up, "WHAT!?"

Luna sighed, taking out her phone and trying to turn it on. She frowned.

"Oh no."

"What is it now...?" Kaitlyn asked, rubbing her eyes again

"My phones dead. What about yours?" Luna grabbed Kaitlyn's phone and sighed frustratedly. "Great. Now we're stuck here with no phones and no money. Kait, please tell me you brought a charger."

Kaitlyn shrugged, lying back down. Within minutes she was asleep. Luna sighed, glancing at the clock.

"Midnight..." She glanced at her younger sister, who was shivering. Luna took off her jacket and put it over Kaitlyn. She grabbed Kaitlyn's backpack and started looking for a charger. She put the bag back down frustratedly.

She went over to the ticket booth, "Excuse me, sir!"

The man looked up, "Can I help you?"

"Do you have a phone charger I can use? My phone died and-"

"Miss, aren't you a bit young to be out here at midnight without a guardian?"

Luna thought for a moment, "No... I'm not too young."

The man looked skeptical, "Right... How old are you?" He reached for the phone, preparing to call the police.

"Thirty five!" Luna shouted, quickly using her powers to make herself seem older. Kaitlyn stirred a bit from the sudden noise, but settled back down.

Luna sighed, "I'm thirty five."

The man looked at her, "And the kid? Is she your daughter?"

Luna nodded quickly, "We're visiting here and lost track of time. My phone is dead, so do you have a charger I could borrow really quick? I need to make a call."

"Sorry, no." The man looked around for anyone then handed Luna tickets, "Hope you get home safe. Good luck."

Luna took them gratefully and went back over to Kaitlyn, shaking her awake.

"Kait, come on, the bus is here."

Kaitlyn stood up, "A-Alright..." She rubbed her eyes again as the two got on the bus. As soon as they were out of sight, Luna changed back to normal.

Kaitlyn fell back asleep, leaning against her older sister. Luna stared out the window at the pitch black ocean.

Eventually, both the girls were asleep.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
A few hours later
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Luna awoke in a start as the bus skidded off the road and flipped onto it's side. Luna's head banged against the broken glass, causing her to cry out in pain before passing out. Kaitlyn woke up, alarmed.

"Luna!?" The twelve year old grabbed her stuff, and quickly teleported to just outside the bus. She sat down and hugged her sister.

"Luna... Luna can you hear me?"

Luna didn't respond. Kaitlyn ran her fingers through her mint green hair, trying to remain calm and think. Her phone suddenly lit up. She jumped in surprise and grabbed it.

"A hundred percent...?" She asked herself, shocked, "How the hell did it charge...?"

She went into her contacts and scrolled down, until she found the one she was looking for.

"Please pick up..." She pressed it and listened as it rang.

"Hello?" A tired voice answered, "Who is this?"

Kaitlyn sighed, "Aunt Layla? It's Kaitlyn. I need some help, but you have to promise not to tell my mom."

R Cult!

R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R