Chapter 6: More Questions, Less Answers

Kaitlyn shivered, holding onto her unconscious sister. A car pulled up and a woman with hot pink hair stepped out and ran over to the two.

"Kaitlyn, are you alright?" She asked, knelling down.

Kaitlyn nodded, wiping tears from her eyes, "I'm fine, Aunt Layla. Luna won't wake up though..."

Layla sighed, "Alright, let's get her to the hospital." She stood up and took Luna over to the car. Grabbing a few blankets, she went back over to Kaitlyn, "What were you even doing on a bus this late at night?"

Kaitlyn looked down, "We were trying to get home. Please don't tell Momma. I don't want her to know yet..."

Layla sighed, "We'll talk about this later, okay? For now, stay with your sister to make sure she doesn't get hurt more."

Kaitlyn nodded, getting in the car. She pulled out her phone and looked at the new address.

"Lyndhurst Lane..." She whispered

Layla sighed, "Kaitlyn, why were you trying to get home at five thirty in the morning? Why were you down here?"

Kaitlyn sighed, "I was trying to find a present for Momma. I heard of a place around here that sells what I was looking for." She lied, twirling her hair in between her fingers.

Layla glanced at her, "Does your mom know you're out here?"

Kaitlyn shook her head as they pulled into the hospital. They checked Luna in and sat down.

Kaitlyn looked up at her, "Aunt Layla, could I ask you something?"

Layla nodded, "What is it, sweetie?"

Kaitlyn sighed, "What do you know about my mom?"

Layla was quiet for a bit. She sighed.

"I don't really know much about Isabelle, but-"

Kaitlyn cut her off, "I'm not talking about Momma. I'm talking about your sister. Tiffany."

Layla stiffened upon hearing the name.

"Kaitlyn, I don't know what you're talking about. I only have one sister."

"Aunt Layla, please. I have a picture. I've read the articles. I have irrefutable proof she exists. I just want to know what happened to her..."

Layla sighed, taking something out of her pocket. She unfolded the picture and handed it to Kaitlyn.

"That's the last photo we all took together. She died a year later..."

Kaitlyn took it. She stared at Tiffany, smiling a bit. Layla held her close, "You look a lot like her..."

Layla stood up, "I'm gonna call your mom."

Kaitlyn quickly stood up, "No! Not yet. Please... I want to find out what happened to her... I have a clue. Just, please?"

Layla sighed, "You can follow this lead, but I need to call her. Your sister is in the hospital."

Kaitlyn nodded, rubbing her eyes. Layla smiled a bit, "Go back to sleep. I'll let you know if we get an update on your sister." Kaitlyn nodded, falling back asleep.

Layla sighed, staring out the window as the sun came up. She called Isabelle and paced.

Isabelle picked up, "H-Hello?"

Layla sighed, "Hey, Isa, um - I found Kaitlyn and Luna. They were in a bus crash and Luna's unconscious. I took her to the hospital. Kaitlyn is ok though, she's asleep right now."

Isabelle was silent for a while, then she spoke, "I'll be right there."

R Cult!

R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R