Chapter 12: Reunion

Kaitlyn looked at Belle in shock, then at the knife pressed against her little sister's neck. She backed up, eyeing the backyard.

Belle pressed the knife in a bit, causing Riley to cry out in pain, trying to get away.

"Try to get anyone and I'll kill all of them."

Steven glared at the rainbow haired girl, "Let my sisters go you meanie!"

Belle took the knife off the youngest's neck, "And why should I? You guys are the reason Mom's leaving me! She doesn't want to stay with me if you guys are here. I'm not gonna be left behind again! So, I'm gonna get rid of you. Then, Mom won't want to go and she can stay with me!"

Kaitlyn's mind raced with thoughts, taking in the new information. She looked at triplets, who were currently making sure Riley was alright as Steven shouted words no seven year old should know at Belle.

Kaitlyn looked at Belle, "Look I get it. You don't want to be abandoned, but I don't think Mama would want you to do this."

Belle paused for a second, before stabbing Stephanie in the ribs. She let out a bloodcurdling scream.

"Steph!" The other two shouted.

Belle glared. She placed the knife down and grabbed rope, tying Kaitlyn to the chair.

"She's not your mom! You don't get to have two moms while I have zero! It's not fair! So, I'm gonna take both of them. Then, Mo-"

"We know!" Riley said, holding Stephanie. 

Belle glared at Riley, "You don't get to tal- Wait where's the green one?"

Kaitlyn ran up to Isabelle, "Momma! Someone's inside and she hurt Steph and Riley and she wants to kill us!"

Isabelle froze, running inside. Kaitlyn looked up at Jasmine, who was gripping her knife, "Kaity, stay here. It's gonna be ok."

She ran in after Isabelle and froze. Belle was tied up, only half-conscious. The triplets were untied and comforting each other, and Isabelle was standing frozen at the woman in front of her.

Tiffany walked over to her wife, smiling nervously, "Hey, Issy..."

Isabelle hugged Tiffany tightly, "Don't you ever leave me again."

Tiffany smiled, "Wouldn't dream of it."

Jasmine just stared at her twin in pure shock. Tiffany had quite a bit of scars on her arms and one on her face, but other than that, along with height, she looked exactly the same.

"Tiff... You're... You're..."

"Here?" Tiffany laughed, "Did you really think I was dead? It's gonna take a lot more than a super weapon that can destroy universes to get rid of me."

Jasmine hugged her.

R Cult!

R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R