Chapter 11: Betrayal

Tiffany put the final ingredient in and sighed, looking at the parchment.
She smiled, going out of the room.

Belle looked at her nervously, "Did it work?"

Tiffany nodded, grabbing a few items, "I'll be home within a hour."

Belle twirled her hair in her fingers, "Could I come as well? I don't want you to abandon me."

Tiffany sighed, sitting down. She looked at a picture, "Look, kid, I'm not gonna abandon you. I promise. But I'm gonna be coming home to five kids. I'll take you with me and then I'll talk to Emerald about it. You won't be left behind. Promise."

Belle nodded, hugging Tiffany, "Alright, thanks, Mom." She stood up and went to her room. She went over to her dresser, her fists clenched.

"Stupid other dimension! Why did she have to have that stupid family!? Mom belongs here with me!" She paced around her room angrily, "I mean, if she really cared about me, she wouldn't leave at all! Or if she really had to live with those idiots she calls family, she would bring them here! She's just being selfish!" Belle picked up a pillow and tried to tear it in half. When she failed, she threw it into her closet, causing something to fall down.

The eight year old went over, picking up the small box. She smiled a bit, getting an idea, "Well then, if Mom can't live here knowing her family is out there, then I'll just have to get rid of them." She put the matchbox in her pocket and went into the room the potion was in. She quickly locked the door behind her. She browsed the incantation and recited it.

Immediately after, the potion swirled out of the pot, forming a circular portal. Belle hesitated a bit before shaking her head, "This is for the best." She walked through.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Jasmine knocked on the door of Isabelle's house, still clutching the note in one hand, as if it would disappear if she let go.

Stephanie opened the door, in a much more extravagant dress than usual. She rubbed her eyes a bit, "Auntie Jasi...? What are you doing here?"

"Hey, Steph. I need to talk to Isa, is she awake?"

Stephanie nodded, "Mommy! Auntie Jasi is here!" She ran into the house, tripping a bit.

Kaitlyn smiled, "Come on, Momma's probably in the garden." She led her aunt through the house, and into the backyard.

Isabelle looked up, "Oh, hi Jasmine."

Jasmine waved, wanting to say something, but she seemed to only be able to stand. Kaitlyn sighed, handing Isabelle the note and explaining. Isabelle blinked, rubbing her ring.

"Sapphire's alive...?" She sat down in shock.

Kaitlyn nodded, "She's coming home..."

There was suddenly voices inside. Kaitlyn went inside to check it out. The triplets, who were tied up in a chair, looked at her, fear in their eyes, "Kait, get out of here before it's too late!" Stephanie said. Steven elbowed her, "Nuh-uh! Kaity, wake up Luna first and save us!" Riley rolled her eyes, "Kaitlyn, get Mommy and Auntie Jasi! Get us out first though! She's gonna set us on fire I think!"

Kaitlyn moved to untie her siblings, but a knife was suddenly pointed at Riley's throat, "Move and you kill her." Belle said, holding a lighter in her hand.

R Cult!

R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R