Chapter 13: Explanation

Kaitlyn refused to let go of Tiffany, her mind buzzing with questions. Tiffany smiled softly, "Hey, Kaity... I missed you."

Steven stood up, "So, who are you? How do you know Mommy and Kaity?"

Isabelle smiled, beginning to explain. Kaitlyn suddenly gasped, grabbing Tiffany's hand and pulling her towards Luna's room. Tiffany stumbled a bit, but quickly caught up on her daughter's speed.

"Luna! Wake up, I have a surprise!" Luna opened the door, rubbing her eyes, "Kait, not now, I'm really busy, with..." She looked up at Tiffany, running her fingers through her hair.

"M-Mama...?"

Kaitlyn backed into the shadows as Tiffany smiled, "Hey Lu-Lu." Luna hugged her mom tightly, nearly sobbing as Tiffany hugged her back, "Sorry I'm late, I had to save the universe."

Luna looked up at her mom, smiling happily, "I missed you... Please don't leave again..."

Tiffany smiled softly, "Don't worry, I'm never leaving again."

Isabelle went over to her, "Tiff, we gotta take Stephanie to the hospital." Tiffany nodded, silently cursing herself for trusting Belle, who had woken up and was yelling.

Luna looked up in surprise, "What happened?!"

Tiffany sighed, "A girl was taking care of apparently got jealous of you guys and tried to kill you."

Luna blinked, her fingertips glowing a bit. Tiffany noticed and quickly said, "Don't worry, we're safe."

She sighed, fixing her hair into her usual space buns. The glowing died down and Luna dashed over to Steven and Riley, who were helping Stephanie to her feet.

Tiffany sighed, "Issy, you go sleep. You look like you haven't in weeks."

Isabelle tried to protest, but Tiffany gave her a look that made it clear debating was useless. "I'll take Stephanie to the hospital. I'm not gonna let you die from exhaustion the first day I'm back."

Isabelle sighed, hugging her tightly. Tiffany smiled softly, "It'll be ok. Promise."

She sighed, going to the bedroom.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Steven floated up, despite his younger sister holding onto his leg.

"Steven! We're in public!" Riley hissed

Steven tried to throw her off, "I'm trying to see Steph!"

Tiffany used her magic to grab Riley off, and pull Steven to the ground. Steven crossed his arms, rubbing his eyes, "I just want to know what's happening. She wouldn't respond to my jokes..." He frowned worriedly, fiddling with his hair.

Riley sat down next to her brother, hugging him. Kaitlyn looked up at Tiffany, "Mama?"

Tiffany looked at her, "Yea?"

"I was wondering... What happened to you? Why'd you leave us for ten years?"

Tiffany thought for a moment, "Go get Steven and Riley and I'll explain everything."

Kaitlyn dashed off to get her siblings

R Cult!

R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R