Interlude: Noir and Bleu

3rd POV

A long time ago, not long after the world was created, the netherworld known as hell was formed from the void.

Then,7 demons first existed in the netherworld, soon becoming the oldest,the strongest demons of all time.

Each 7 of them had different appearances, chosen gender to take on, and personality. Most notable being their different hair and for some, eye colors. 

As for the other later-born young demons, after reaching a level of power, are assigned to a color that matches one of the primordials based on their personalities. The demons with the same color shared similar personalities with their primordials, along with their demeanor and their mindset.

Among the 7 primordial demons, since they don't have names like monsters, they were generally referred to by their color instead of an actual name, they don't count as actual names but as a 'substitute name', in the same true sense as monsters.

Although the vast demons had their personality and way of thinking, most of them had common knowledge of values and senses—a common example is the pursuit of greater power for themselves.

From time to time, the living beings in the world developed ways to summon demons from the netherworld, later on, strong demons like primordials could even manifest themselves in the real world, but without a body/host, it is only temporary. 

Soon, most of the demons would carve power and get stronger for their beliefs and goals, some strong demons would go as far as even challenging primordials, but would always fail, as they always proved themselves to reign supreme above their subordinates.

Meanwhile, the primordials also had their personalities mindsets, and hobbies.

A few examples being that of:

Red/Rogue/Later known as 'Guy': A primordial with flowing red hair and eyes, a strong ego, and proudful of himself as always, had a rivalry with primordial black in the netherworld, always having spars but all of them resulted in a draw and never had a victor.

At one point, he was summoned to the cardinal world by a human nation. Still, after some complicated events, he gained himself a body and a name (guy), even enough 'souls' to evolve into a true demon lord. He remained in the cardinal world, declaring to be the first demon lord ever to exist.

Black/Noir/Later 'Diablo': Wearing a full butler attire with white gloves,  black hair with a strand of red in the front, and golden eyes.

He was referred to along with blue by red as the pair of oddballs among the primordials that seem to have different values towards things that were commonly considered by demons as common senses, such as power. 

Always acted in his interest, and operated very differently from most of the primordials.