Chapter 38: Holy-Demonic Clash: The Sisters (1)

3rd POV:

Soundwave is currently having one of his best days in a long while, now soaring across the skies as he swirled past hordes of enemies while dumping tons of firepower on his way.

'My master has finally returned from the dead...' The living machine thought, his mind flashing through the days when Rimuru was still Satoru, feeling the nostalgia flowing through him.

Unfortunately, he simply can't have enough spare time for more than a few seconds, needing to clear out interfering spawns occasionally during his flight.

Annoyed by their disturbance, Soundwave sighed mentally as he transformed mid-flight into his alt mode and sliced through the bigger ones with his energy axe through <Mechanic Creation>.

Dealing with these bug-like enemies, he started to feel more irritated and pissed every second passing while he cuts through them again and again. Feeling there was no end to it, he morphed his arms into a powerful cannon, blasting the swarm and obliterating the target.

"I almost forgot how annoying they can be with their numbers, despite how pathetic they truly are for me!"

He shouted, now shaping his chest into a speaker as he played deafening specialized echoes that exploded the monsters on sight within the radius at once. After cleaning them, he turned back to his interceptor form, boosting his engines further to reach his destination sooner.

Mere seconds after, another horde from nowhere appeared in his tracks, blocking his way while charging their attacks with their fanged mouths.

Done with their nonsense, Soundwave decided to unleash some of his true power, shaping his back into a storage pod for funnel-type weaponry.

Activating his radar's full range detection, the small, yet lethal funnels automatically detached from the many pods and flew straight for enemies in different directions around

Activating his radar's full range detection, the small, yet lethal funnels automatically detached from the many pods and flew straight for enemies in different directions around. As they flew, they fired hundreds of all-range beams in a matter of a second, penetrating the spawns at an efficient rate. 

"Soundwave superior, enemies inferior."

Commanding, the funnels fired without pausing, eliminating many in a few seconds as they cleared the nearby battlefields at high speeds. With such an unpredictable and unorthodox way of fighting, the spawns couldn't even react as they were being torn through by the funnels.