Chapter 4: Dreams unfold

Rimuru's POV:

It's already been a week or more since Walpurgis already,everything is going well.Well,most of it. Diablo's takeover of Farmus was a bit time consuming and troublesome,but I am sure he will finish his task perfectly.

The thing is..

That geezer has no daily habit of cleaning!

He now has quite a big house,similar to mine,but his room is so messy compared to mine every 1-2 days! Mangas over the floor,foods,drinks in his personal space,and he sometimes even found sleeping on the floor with a book covering his face.

I really need to beat some cleaning habits into him,sleeping for 1000 years wasn't a good excuse. Especially the time when he accidentally spilled some cold chocolate into his hot spring bathtub while he was in there and forgot to clean it after all the ruckus and it's utterly irritating!

I can't believe the first thoughts of my brain after waking up at a new day are these daily stuff that troubled me every single day after he moved in.

"Please,can't you be more cautious and stop giving cleaning work to yourself?" I asked Velda,as he ate his toast at the table.

"Hehe sorry, talking about sleeping for a damn long time,I got rusty with almost everything." He sweatdropped a bit,but still jokingly apologized to an actually serious problem.

"You do have a point about that,talking about how you behaved before-"

*Splash*

"...." As I was speaking,he pulled out a bottle out of seemingly nowhere,and splashed the water right on my face.

"But I never said I got rusty in pranks,did I?" He let out a mischievous smile while laughing at me.

"You little...This is 8 in the morning and you splashed me in the face all wet! Now my clothes are fucking ruined! GET BACK HERE!"

That's it! I'm going to teach him something that I swear he will not FORGET!

"Catch me if you can!"

"Oh don't worry,I am VERY sure that I'm going to catch you-I'm not finished yet!" I shouted,while chasing him all the way down the- main door of the house.

He used the chance while I was speaking to burst out of the door and run away,that guy still had slippy tricks on his sleeves...

But I have mine too!

"And I will chase you with the very thing you had returned to me a while ago,Azathoth! Teleport me to him!"

The dark,but shining portal opened up instantly to somewhere,but I know that it's where I should be heading.

Hmm? You say how did I get this new fancy skill?

Well,it's a while ago....

—---------------------

"Hey,Rimuru."

"What's up."

"Do you want to gain your strength back to your top level? Your max,true power that could rival my 50% power of not-destroying-the-universe,coming back in an instant. What'd you think of that?"

"Well....nope. I want to gain them time by time,bit by bit. But if you were to restore my abilities,that would be a great help." I shrugged off,as it doesn't interest me at all.

"You want your Azathoth back?"

'That's an intriguing offer,having one of my previously poesessed skills back for free is actually excellent!' The slime thought,considering his offer.

"Well if you could do it,sure." Rimuru replied.

"Hang on."

Veldanava closed his eyes,put both of his hands on his friend's shoulders,concentrating into his mind. Both of them.

"Almost..."

"........"

"Done! Now I am going to transfer it to you. If you felt something is wrong,bear it,it's normal."

"......"

A surge of dark purple glooming aura materialized around Rimuru after a few seconds,along with some purple smoke,turning his eyes into purple for a brief second.