4 - Birthday

Today is Madison Bailey's birthday!! I figured today would be the best time for a b-day chapter, since it's Maddy's 24th birthday! :)

So, this oneshot takes place at the Chateau after season 2! JJ and Kiara are dating (+ Jarah and Clope!) Enjoy! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours of preparation and organization, Kie's birthday festivities were complete. Of course, Sarah took the lead since she loved to decorate. But, JJ also played a large role in the planning and preparing for his girlfriend's big day.

It was nearing dinner time. Four pogues lounged in the porch, waiting for the birthday girl and her boyfriend to arrive.

Meanwhile, JJ was driving Kie in the twinkie.

"Where are we going?" the girl asked, confused.

"You'll see." JJ excitedly stated, tapping his fingers against the wheel.

"So you ambush me and then take me to the twinkie and refuse to tell me where we're going?" she chuckles.

"Yep, pretty much."

After a few minutes of driving, the two neared the Chateau.

"Guys, I think they're coming!" Sarah exclaimed, ushering the others to get into their hidden positions in the backyard of the Chateau.

The couple soon arrived.

"SURPRISE!" everyone exclaimed, Kie smiled brightly.

"Wow, thank you guys!" she exclaimed, taking in the the decorations.

There were streamers and decorations around the trees, creating a focal point around the cat's ass.

"And don't worry, Kie. Everything here is plastic free!" John B. shouted.

Kie now had the widest grin on her face.

"Alright, I don't know about y'all, but I'm getting in there!" JJ exclaimed, pointing to the hot tub filled with mini floaties and several alcoholic beverages displaced in the cupholders.

The others also removed their clothing to reveal swimsuits. The pogues quickly hopped into the cat's ass and let the night unfold.

Not long into the evening, alcohol was already being consumed and the teens gained excitement.

Cleo and Pope were doing an arm wrestle, John B. cheered for Pope and Sarah cheered for Cleo. Meanwhile, JJ and Kie were seated on the other end of the hot tub, watching Cleo gain power over Pope's arm.

JJ had his arm over Kie's shoulder. He looked down at her.

"Pretty sweet, right?"

"Yeah, not bad." she teased.

"C'mon, you know you love me." the boy said, nodding his head.

"Do I?... Yeah, I guess I do." Kie said, pulling JJ close to her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing him.

"Woah, unexpected PDA!" JJ exclaimed, before kissing back.

The two kissed lovingly for a minute longer, until noticing that the others were now staring at them. The couple broke apart.

"What? I was just giving her my gift!" JJ said, breaking the slightly awkward silence.

The pogues all began laughing, returning to the other festivities.

After more drinking and partying, the pogues were now all clearly fairly drunk. And to make matters wilder, JJ and Kie had shared a blunt.

"Hey JJ, do you think that plants have feelings?" Kiara said, giggling.

"I don't know, I'm not a scientist." JJ said confidently.

"Guys, do you wanna go for a night surf?" John B. asked.

"Hell yeah!" Kie exclaimed, awkwardly bringing herself to a stance, offering JJ her hand. The pogues grabbed their boards and headed to the beach. Once they got there, the pogues surfed to their heart's content. For Kie and JJ, that was a while.

The drunk brunette watched as JJ missed the wave, she caught the wave and laughed.

"Guess I'm just that much better than you, Maybank!" Kie cheered while performing a simple cut on the wave.

"You know I could've gotten that, I was going easy!" the boy slurred slightly.

Kie giggled and after finishing the wave, she paddled back towards him.

"Came here to bully me even more, birthday girl?" he teased.

"No, I just wanted to thank you, actually!" Kie said gratefully.

"Well, it was my pleasure." JJ beamed.

"One last wave? Tandem style?" the girl offered.

"Your wish is my command, Princess." JJ said, in his classic Essex accent.

The two rode the final wave of their night together on JJ's board, giggling. JJ held onto Kie's waist and she held his hand as they glided back into the shallow water. By now, the others were all waiting at the beach.

Once they had headed home, everyone was exhausted. After hours of decorating, partying and surfing, it was very late. Plus, everyone was wasted. So, the unanimous decision was made to head to bed. So, the couples all went their separate ways.

JJ and Kie had gotten ready for bed and were now in the guest bedroom.

"So, did you have a good birthday?" the boy asked, getting into bed.

"Are you kidding me? This was the best birthday ever!" Kie exclaimed, getting into bed as well.

"We spent the whole day preparing for it, so I'm sure Sarah will be happy." JJ grinned.

He pulled Kie close and began rubbing her back gently, drawing small circles.

"What made it so special was being able to spend it with you. That put it over the edge!" Kie exclaimed.

"I am pretty cool." JJ agreed. "But, don't worry, Kie, cause there'll be plenty more birthdays with this cool guy around!" he chuckled, pointing at himself.

Kie snuggled into JJ, pecking him on the lips.

"You can't beat a pogue birthday, huh?" JJ asked

"Nope, aside from no one being able to afford presents." Kie teased.

"I do have one more present." JJ flirted, kissing Kie passionately.

He flipped her over, putting her below him, still kissing with immense love.

Though her birthday had almost ended, the best gift of all was just getting started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this one was kind of short! It was kinda a spur of the moment oneshot to accommodate for leaving you guys empty handed for a few days and because it's Madison's birthday (on the day I'm writing this)!

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed and as always, please don't forget to vote, comment, share and leave any recommendations!

Also, does anyone have any OBX3 predictions? I'm thinking the trailer might be out in the next few days (fingers crossed)! What do you think? Lmk! <3

xoxo