7 - Drunk

This oneshot takes place after season 2, in the OBX (may not perfectly follow after season 3!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few weeks back in the OBX, the pogues had settled back into their usual life. Parties, fights, relaxation, etc.

The pogues had spent the night at a party in the boneyard, no different to many other nights since their return.

It was now past midnight and everyone was exhausted. Sarah and Cleo were tipsy, John B. and JJ were pretty drunk and Pope and Kie had "kept the system clear".

Usually Kie would enjoy a few beverages at a party, but she wasn't in the mood tonight. She was perfectly content with the can of Sprite in her hand.

"Alright, time to clear out!" Pope said, rounding up his tipsy girlfriend, Cleo, and Sarah.

Sarah went off to grab John B. When she returned, her husband's arm could be seen looped around her, leaning on her. He was slurring something, no one quite knew what.

"Where's J?" Kie asked, looking around.

"I think I saw him over there." Pope pointed, and sure enough there was the blonde in question.

Kiara sighed and walked over to him. He was rolled out on a log.

"Okay, JJ, time to go." she said softly, trying to get his attention.

"Kie? C'mon, the party's just getting started." he slurred.

The brunette rolled her eyes, this was going to be harder than she thought. She scooped him up the best she could, and through some strength, managed to bring him to a standing position.

"Okay, come on, JJ." she said, babying him a little. She didn't like babying him, but realistically it was the only way she could get him to move while he was drunk. Kie knew that from experience.

Slowly, Kie aided JJ in walking to the others. Sarah was sat with a half-conscious John B. slumped over her.

"You too?" she asked, gesturing at the drunk JJ balancing on the brunette.

"Yep." Kiara rolled her eyes.

Once the six pogues had arrived at the Twinkie, JJ weighed about double he had before. At least, that's what Kie thought it felt like, carrying his weight for such a prolonged period of time.

Pope was driving and Cleo was in the passenger seat. In the back, John B. was asleep on the ground with Sarah sitting beside him. JJ was slumped over Kiara, who was sitting right behind him.

Finally, they had arrived at the Chateau. Eventually, Kie and Sarah had managed to get the boys' out of the van and were now struggling to bring them inside. Pope offered to help, but had a slightly-drunk Cleo to tend to anyways.

"Where are we going?" John B. slurred, starring into the sky.

"In...side." Sarah grunted, pushing John B. closer towards the door.

"Kie, where's the beer?" JJ asked mindlessly.

Kiara rolled her eyes and chuckled slightly.

"It's gone, J. You had your beer." she explained.

"Why? Where did it go?" he slurred.

After some confusing exchange of words, Sarah had managed to get JB into the Chateau. However, Kie and JJ had fallen behind after he had practically fallen over a branch. It reminded the girl of the time she had witnessed him fall in the same spot months ago while trying to find a tool kit at the Chateau.