20 - Shot

Hi everyone! I'm here with another one shot! I hope you all enjoy!

This was requested by @liloetstitch13 I hope you enjoy!

Please don't forget to vote, comment, share, and add to your lists + library for updates when I post!

*Takes place after season 3, before/during the time jump*

Happy reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pogues had endured plenty of strange experiences over the past few months, between deaths and near-death experiences, there really never was a dull moment in their lives.

But one memory that had forever stuck with them was when they reunited with Kiara after she escaped from Singh. She had this giant boat, to that day, no one was still quite sure how she managed to get it. 

That was the one part of the story Kie had always left out...

And that was about what happened after she had got the boat. Once she had satisfyingly shoved Rafe overboard, he began demanding for her to come back.

He kept repeating; "I'll find you, Kie!" and "You'll regret this!".

At the time, the adrenaline had taken over, she disregarded the threats. But after returning from El Dorado, Kie had a bit more spare time to think.

And that left her feeling more worried.

She knew what Rafe was capable of, she had seen it first-hand multiple times. And she did not want to be his next victim.

But unfortunately for her, he was also persistent, and that's where this story begins.

Upon returning to the OBX, the pogues (aside from Pope and Cleo) were all living at Tanny Hill. And Rafe knew that.

They enjoyed the large kook home, and constantly enjoyed movie nights, campfires, cooking, and other fun "family" activities.

Tonight, they had planned a bonfire. As they prepared the wood, chairs, and food, they awaited the sunset.

Unfortunately, Pope and Cleo couldn't make it because they were helping out Heyward with some deliveries. But the other four pogues were enjoying themselves.

The beautiful fall sky deepened its purple color until it transitioned into a dark starry night. The only sources of light came from the sparks of the fire and some lights which were still on inside the house.

The four friends sat around in a circle together, John B. and Sarah holding hands, sitting side-by-side. And Kie resting her head on JJ's shoulder, as he had an arm wrapped around her.

"And we are officially out of beer." J.B. sighed as he threw his empty can behind him.

"Dude, how many times did I tell you, you gotta think of this stuff ahead of time." JJ whined.

"Well you never said anything, genius." John B. shot back.

"Here's a better idea, since clearly neither of you dinguses' can think, how about we grab some more beer?" Sarah interrupted.

"Simple as that." Kie nodded.

"Fine, but you made the mistake, you gotta go." JJ said.

John B. grumbled before bringing himself up to a stance.

"I'll come, keep you some company, y'know?" Sarah offered.

The two headed off into the Twinkie hand-in-hand.