8 - Drunk, The Next Day

Thank you so much for all of the love on my oneshots! You all seemed to enjoy the last one, so here's a part two of the nest day!

I strongly recommend reading part 1 first (which is directly above this one :)) so it makes more sense!

Also, tysm for over 2.1k reads!! (but more on that later! ;))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Kiara had woken up the next morning, JJ was still fast asleep. His muscular arms were wrapped around her torso. After a few minutes of contemplating, she decided that his warmth was too nice to leave. So, she fell back into a deep slumber.

JJ woke up about an hour later, hungover and confused. He looked to find a sleeping Kiara laying in his arms. His first thought was Did we have sex? But he soon remembered some of what had happened last night. And then it hit him... He had confessed his feelings for Kie.

"Shit!" he mumbled.

Kie stirred and slowly opened her eyes. She looked at the boy who was staring at her with a look of confusion.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothin'." he shook his head.

As the two began to rise, JJ felt a rush to his head that one would call a hangover headache. He sighed in pain.

"Pretty bad, huh?" Kie asked as she took notice of his uncomfortable look.

The blondie nodded.

"I'll be right back." she smiled, exiting the room.

Kie quickly returned with a tall glass of water and two small pills.

"Here." she offered.

"Thanks." JJ smiled. He swallowed the pills with a sip of water.

"Drink all of it, J. You'll feel better." the brunette said, ushering him to drink the remaining water in the glass.

"Okay, mom." he teased before finishing the glass.

There was silence for a minute as JJ set the glass down on the nightstand.

"Hey J..." Kie asked, her voice sounding higher.

"Wussup?" he replied.

"Do you remember what you said to me last night?" she asked nervously, playing with her fingers.

"Uh, mind going into specifics?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

In all honesty, JJ did know what she was asking about. JJ had told Kie he loved her. And he meant every word of it. But he didn't know how to come about answering her, now that he was sober.

"Never mind, it's nothing." she said with a bit of disappointment in her voice.

"You alright?" JJ asked.

Kie smiled faintly and squeezed his hand.

"Fine." she responded. Soon after, she left the room.

JJ rested for a little while longer before taking a shower, getting dressed and heading into the living room.

Pope, Cleo and Kie were sat on the couches and Sarah was in the kitchen. John B. was still asleep.

"Morning ladies, and Pope." JJ smiled, entering the room and taking a seat next to Kie.

"Morning!" Sarah shouted from the kitchen.

"How's the hangover?" Pope asked.

"A bitch, but I've felt worse." JJ chuckled. "Plus, Kie took great care of me!" he smiled.