the whistle

An:The flightmare and the speedstinger will be in the book but they won't be with her 24/7 but they are still her dragons but they will play a big part but there will be two other things in this book that play a big part as well.

Also I'm more than happy to answer questions about the story and characters,they actually really help me out with writing as it shows me people really like this book :)

Astrids Pov:

There was reports of dragon hunter activity on an island quite near berk,which was worrying.

Hiccup flew beside me as we looked to the sea bellow for dragon hunter activity.

"Argh let's just go already,There's nothing out here for miles just endless ocean"Snotlout moaned.

"Snotlout, you know that we received a terror mail from trader Johan,he said there was hunter activity around here and that they were carrying something valuable"Hiccup said.

"I'm guessing some new dragons or stolen goods from villages"Fishlegs.

"We can see when we get there,Johan was not very clear about what it is "I said as we kept flying.

Hiccup was using his spyglass.

"There on the horizon "Hiccup said landing on a sea stack.

"how many ships"I asked.

"at least 4"Hiccup responded.

"Ruff,tuff aim for the middle ship, Snotlout, Fishlegs the two ships on the outside,me and Astrid will attack the front and the back"Hiccup said.

We flew on our dragons trying to stay out of their sight line.

We could see dragon hunters and their leader, viggo.

"Did Johan leave out the part that viggo was here"Snotlout said .

"Yeah,he always does"Ruffnut said.

"Dragon riders!"The Hunters said.

No Pov:

Dragon root arrows began to rain towards The Riders.

Astrid flew on stormfly, blowing hot magnesium fire at the ship.

"Viggo!"Hiccup yelled.

"Hello hiccup, pleasure seeing you here,I'm guessing your thinking you've got the upper hand after all I'm lacking in men"viggo said.

Hiccup froze,that's something he didn't notice.

The lack of men on the ship was weird and the only attacking they had done was the arrows.

Something was off.

"But I have done something to finally tip the scales in my favor"Viggo smirked before whistling.

A roar sounded and large black and red dragons burst from the ships along with a brown and yellow one.

"Err hiccup"Fishlegs yelled.

"I see them Fishlegs!"Hiccup yelled "everyone run"

Hiccup noticed the look of these dragons.

They were armed to the to the tail.

Large pincer like forearms,large tusks, stingers and Beady yellow eyes.

The twins screamed as one chased them spitting acid.

"hiccup these dragons spit acid"Fishlegs yelled.

"Oh great, viggo has acid spitting dragons on his side"Snotlout yelled as he screamed dodging one.