a third date

An: please don't be a ghost reader, please vote and or comment on this story it really helps me out

Also I'm more than happy to answer questions about the story and characters:)

No Pov:

It has been several since the fiasco of stormfly being controlled with the venom,The edge was mostly asleep with the occasional Night terror flying past the huts.

Hiccup was sleeping with the book on his face.

Toothless wakes up sensing something is close, causing Hiccup to fall off the bed and wake up.

"Toothless, no, it's too early."Hiccup said groggily.

Toothless leaves Hiccup's hut and notices leaves around him moving, causing the curious Toothless to check them.

He smells them and happily discovers that the familiar scent of the Light Fury is very close.

The Light Fury then appears, which makes Toothless really excited.

The Light Fury growls as toothless stoped prancing around,she purrs and disappears again.

Toothless follows her and they stare at each other before he bangs his head into something.

Toothless loses sight of her but then spots her on the opposite side of Astrid's hut.

The Light Fury runs off and so does Toothless. Hiccup leaves his hut, yawning.

The Light Fury flies very quickly while Toothless catches up, running.

However, Toothless stops running just before a hill.

The Light Fury lands beyond the hill watching Toothless perched on the hill.

Toothless takes one step off the hill and falls down it rolling around in the sand.

Hiccup arrives but watches from where Toothless was perched on the hill.

The Light Fury flirts at Toothless,by prancing In a circle.

Toothless discovers Hiccup is on the hill and watches him make flying gestures with his arms.

Toothless flaps his wings, but the Light Fury only responds by licking herself.

Toothless watches Hiccup do another dance but steps on a stick, causing it to snap and the Light Fury to look at the hill.

She doesn't see Hiccup but feels suspicious as she turns back to look at the night fury.

Toothless starts flapping his wings very quickly, but goes out of control and then causes the Light Fury to block herself from the sand.

She then sneezes and Toothless gets frustrated at himself. He looks at Hiccup who is putting his thumb up and does a chicken dance.

Toothless performs what Hiccup showed him but the Light Fury just watches.

Then Toothless performs various strange dances, causing the Light Fury to get agitated and Hiccup to facepalm.

When Toothless gets too close to the Light Fury, she hits him in the face. She then flies to a branch, hangs down from it and covers her face with her wings.

Hiccup looks worried as Toothless walks to the start of the branch. Toothless points towards the end of the branch with his wing and then walks to the end of the branch.

Toothless looks at Hiccup showing him a hand gesture suggesting the branch will snap. However, Toothless bounces up and down on the branch, causing the Light Fury to get more agitated.

Toothless finally snaps the branch and falls off of it. The Light Fury, still hanging from the branch, covers her face with her wings again.

Hiccup waves his arms, trying to get Toothless' attention. Toothless looks at Hiccup and feels disappointed, but then spots part of the branch and starts drawing something with it in his mouth.

This causes the Light Fury to feel curious, so she drops onto the ground and starts watching him draw. Toothless finishes drawing the Light Fury's face.

"Oh, now you can draw!"Hiccup smiled and signed.

The Light Fury steps onto Toothless' drawing and makes Toothless angry. The Light Fury growls, but then Toothless drops the branch from his mouth in awe and the Light Fury looks surprised.

The Light Fury walks around the drawing to Toothless, and they stare at each other. Hiccup looks happy.

Then the Light Fury walks away and takes off, inviting Toothless to follow her.

She flies around Toothless while he runs across the rocks, unable to fly on his own.

The Light Fury hovers and notices Hiccup is on the hill, which makes her angry and flies off.

Toothless tries to fly off with her but he just falls into the lake. Toothless looks at his tail and splashes it into the water angrily. Hiccup looks upset and thoughtful.

Meanwhile.

The light fury flew back to velocity who was waiting on a cliff edge on the dragon hunters base.

"you did well my friend"Velocity smiled petting the light fury

Ryker rolled his eyes.

"Let me guess, your closer now than when you let that rider get away " Ryker growled"was that part of your plan too"

"I would watch your tounge if I was you"Velocity snarled pointing behind Ryker.

Ryker turned and was met with the snarling face of the deathgripper known as Glaivedriver,His tusks unsheathed Infront of Ryker.

The man stepped back from the snarling deathgripper before shooting one last glare at velocity before walking away.

Velocity rolled her eyes and stroked the white scaled head of the light fury.

The dragon rider known as Astrid was on her mind.

She was a strong fighter and excellent dragon rider and velocity respected that.

She was pretty too.

Velocity smiled as her deathgrippers nuzzled against her.

Maybe she could have some fun with these feelings.