Captured by the smell of fear.

An:We finally get to the bit I think some of you were waiting for :)

An: Sorry this chapter took awhile I recently was able to play the Sims and I started to make all my characters I got very Carried away 😂.

No Pov:

Astrid woke up to the sound of steel scraping against stone.

She tried to move but she was unable,the sound of chains moving filled her ears.

Scrape

Scrape

She looked around.

In the corner was a figure,a candle on the desk she was working on.

A sickle held in her hand as she sharpened it.

She placed it down and walked to a nearby deathgripper who's tusks were retracted.

One of her Deathgrippers put its stinger into the top of a glass and is releasing its own venom into it.

The Deathgripper takes its stinger out of the glass.

Velocity pours the venom from the glass into a tube and then places the tube into one of her darts.

Velocity is still working on something before her Deathgrippers sense that Astrid is awake.

She clicks her fingers, making her Deathgrippers alert.

"You know your dragons are very loyal to you" velocity said her voice filling the room"a shame to put her down so to speak"

"What did you do to stormfly"Astrid said through gritted teeth.

"My dear I would never put down a dragon as well trained as yours" velocity barked with laughter.

Velocity attached her crossbow to her belt along with her sickles.

"Where's your dragon when you need her? Hmm,Must have forgotten all about you."She laughed" First rule of the hunt: Separate the prey from its pack. I've removed you from the equation."

Astrid watched her carefully, velocity was very controlled in her movements,she was very purposely moving in ways to throw Astrid off.

"Why are you doing this?"Astrid asked.

"Really? I didn't think you cared. Well, unlike you, when I was a Girl and I came up on the targets I was told to kill I killed them where they stood! That simple act gave me protection and training from my mentor. So, I decided to kill anyone that stood in Grimmels way, dragon or human"velocity said m

"But you have dragons of your own."Astrid said.

Velocity laughed putting the sharp bit of the sickles gently against the side of her temple.

"These? They're dragon killers, I raised them,I am there alpha and They serve me."Velocity said darkly putting her sickle against Astrids chin.

"...and only me. Allow me to demonstrate how to control a dragon" velocity said picking up a collar.

"Bring her outside I have something to show viggo and this girl"