buffalord soldier

An:I would like to add that this is also an Astrid x Oc,I'm just ramping it up for it,also I'm only doing episodes which I feel like have an impact on velocity.and since this is an Astrid x Oc, hiccup and Astrid will only be close friends so any of the trying to hide the relationship thing will be ignored or changed.

Feel free to ask questions about the story and character:)

An2:also the light fury will not be toothlesses mate,it will be someone else:)

Velocitys pov:

Viggo had was after a buffalord dragon.

He decided to leave his fishing boat out in the open to bring the dragon riders out.

He said we would have to push phase two back by a couple of days.

"And what happened to your phase two huh,grimmels assassin"

I rolled my eyes with a disgusted look on my face.

"I suggest taking a step back before my dragon tears your useless carcass open"

Viggos brother took a step back as dread stinger neared him,his stinger raised along with his siblings.

Ryker stepped back and growled before walking away.

No Pov:(timeskip because author is lazy and tired today )

The Dragon hunters appear, velocity following beside them,her pack of deathgrippers ready.

" Viggo!"hiccup yelled

"Hello, Hiccup. Thank you so very much for this gift. I do apologize that you won't be able to use it to save your little friend."viggo said sneering

Velocity turned her head to the blonde,she looked ill,her skin was pale and almost looked like it had a green tinge to it.

"But how? There's no trace of this island anywhere. How did he find it?"fishlegs said.

"Who cares? We've been dying for a little action."Snoutlout said.

" Let's make this count, bud."

"Dragon Riders. Incoming."Ryker said.

"Show them no mercy. But safeguard our prize."viggo said before nodding to velocity.

Velocity whistled as her dragon took to the sky and began attacking the riders.

"Hiccup, I can't get a clean shot."Snoutlout yelled as he narrowedly missed a deathgripper.

"Pull up, Riders. We can't risk hurting the Buffalord. We need it. Viggo, release that dragon. You have no idea what you're doing."Hiccup yelled.

"Oh, I beg to differ, my dear Hiccup. I'm keenly aware of my actions. This dragon is exceedingly unique. It will elicit a considerable bounty on the open market. You should have left well enough alone, Hiccup. My fishing boat was no place for you or any of your Riders."viggo yelled.

"Your fishing boat?"

"Move him."Viggo commanded his men

"It's simple really. Supply and demand. I knew where to get the supply if only I could generate the demand."Viggo said slyly.

"You're a monster!"fishlegs yelled.

"Fishlegs, I'm shocked. I'd have thought you were above name-calling. "Monster"? No. "Savvy businessmen"? Indeed."Viggo said mockingly.

"And what if the dragon was extinct?"Hiccup questioned.

"I tend not to dwell on the "what-ifs," my boy. Leaves you barren"viggo said.

" What are we waiting for? Let's take this psycho out already!"Snoutlout said.

"Toothless..."

"Velocity"Viggo said turning to the woman.

She made a hand signal and her deathgrippers each raised their stinger as the buffalord.

"No."Hiccup yelled worriedly.

"I would think twice about your actions, Hiccup."Viggo said.

"And your profits?"

" Like I said, business is business. This? Oh, it's a loss I'm willing to incur. Question is, are you?"viggo questioned smirking.

"Okay, Viggo. Okay, you win. Take him. Take the dragon. But leave us with what we came for, the Scourge antidote. Buffalord Saliva. I'm not leaving here without it. That's a loss I'm not willing to take."Hiccup said defeatedly.

"No. Hiccup. Don't give him... Not for me."Velocity heard a voice whisper.

" Do we have a deal? Or are both leaving here empty-handed? Your call."Hiccup demanded

Viggo nodded and velocity made her Dragons lower their stingers.

Hiccup got the antidote and brought it to Astrid.

" I've truly missed our time together, Hiccup. My brother leaves something to be desired in the repartee department. My boy, don't look so morose. It takes all the fun out of it. All's well that ends well. Hmm?"Viggo said

Viggo left with velocity on her deathgripper leaving towards the sea.

Viggos ship

"Steady as she goes, Men!

" The beast has been secured in the transport ship."A dragon hunter said.

" Excellent."Viggo said.

" A bit disappointing. Then again, he is a man of his word. Something to admire about that."

Velocity was above deck cleaning her Dragons, mainly sleuther who thought It was funny to role in mud.

"What's it doing?Ryker questioned.

The dragon becomes aggressive and starts burning the ships.

"Hiccup! Release it. Release the beast"viggo yelled as the buffalord flew back to it's home.

Viggo turned to velocity who was hovering in the air.

"Begin phase two as quickly as possible"