Stryke out

An:to avoid any confusion for this chapter and some chapters sleuther will stay on the hunter island,the triple Stryke that is in the arena is this one

No Pov:

In an arena, a Monstrous Nightmare and a Deadly Nadder fight.

Vikings chatted amongst themselves about how boring the fight was,as the two dragons fought.

"This dragon fight is one for the ages! As Steeltrap takes a crushing brow to the head from the upstart, Whip-Slash!"The fight master yelled trying to get the crowd excited.

"Yeah, whatever!" A Viking in the crowd said completely bored.

The fight master turned to see Ryker walking towards him.

" Ah, Mr. Ryker sir! Always a pleasure to have you join us!"The fight Master said smiling as he gives a bag of gold to the man.

"This is not the amount we agreed upon!"Ruler growled.

" Mr. Ryker, we've done well together in our fighting enterprise, but now, with your champion dragon, the fights are over before they start. No one will pay for a fight that ends in five minutes."the fight master said panicking.

"I see your point, but if I were you I'll find the solution to turn this around.",Ryker said"or come back with someone much worse than me"

" Your cut!"Ryker said chucking a single gold coin towards the fight master.

"Uh, I hate that guy"The fight master grumbled.

Velocity's Pov:

I was Sound asleep, in my tent of the dragon hunters island.

My deathgrippers sleeping outside my tent, with the exception of dreadstinger who insisted on having his head cuddled.

It was peaceful until I heard a gruff voice mixed with slight yelps.

I opened one eye and saw Ryker avoiding the many tails of my deathgrippers and triple Stryke.

"What do you want"I spat as I got up from the bed.

"I need you and your reptiles to accompany me to deal with someone"He said.

Despite my disdain for the man I was being paid.

"fine,but I am not held responsible for any people my dragons eat"

No Pov:

Ryker arrived at the docks, velocity and her deathgrippers landed harshly.

"Welcome! Welcome! Great fight tonight! Great fight!"The fight master said,he slightly gulped at the hooded figure riding a titan wing deathgripper.

"Well, this is promising!"Ryker said looking at the busy dock.

Velocity nodded as well,her hood still on as she dismounted,her deathgrippers hissing at anyone that dared come near her.

" I have a new challenger for the Triple Stryke, the most formidable opponent."The fight master said trying to avoid going near the deathgrippers.

"What kind of dragon?"Ryker asked.

"You shall see."The fight master said nodding.

Timeskip.

Velocity sat on dreadstingers back watching the arena curiously.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the main event! Reigning champion, the Triple Stryke, versus the newcomer, the Night Fury!"The fight master said excitedly.

Velocity's eyes widened.

"The Night Fury? Stop the fight! We need that dragon alive!"Velocity yelled harshly"Unless you want Grimmels crossbow down your throat!"

"Do you want a riot on your hands? I don't stop anything. Listen to that crowd!"The fight master said back to velocity.

Dreadstinger let out a warning hiss making the fight master back off.

"Where's the boy?"Ryker asked angrily.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about him..."The fight master was cut off as Ryker grabbed him.

"If the Triple Stryke kills that Night Fury, she kills you!"Ryker growled as his head motioned to the darkly smirking velocity as Ryker dropped the man.

Velocity started to walk towards were the dragons were held.

"I really hate that guy!"the dragon master hissed angrily.

Toothless and the Triple Stryke began to fight while the riders come in rescue

The riders arrive as Astridbroke the door.

"Hiccup! Yes!"Astrid smiled.

"Astrid!"Hiccup yelled happily.

"Thank Thor you're okay!"Astrid smiled.

"I'm fine, but it's Toothless I'm worried about. We gotta hurry!"

"Tail slice!"Heather said as the razor whip sliced open the tail manicle on another razor whip.

Suddenly a scraping sound was heard and the three turned to the door seeing a smirking velocity twirling her sickle.

"Going somewhere "She purred"the rest of you can go,Me and Astrid are going to talk"

"Go hiccup,I can take her"Astrid nodded.

Hiccup looked unsure and Then nodded as he helped the other dragons escape.

Astrid held her axe as Velocity twirled her sickles.

"you know hofferson I have never seen a viking as pretty as you"Velocity purred as she circled Astrid.

"and what's that supposed to mean"Astrid growled.

"Well it's a compliment my dear, Your fighting skills are extremely impressive"Velocity smirked as she played with Astrids hair with the edge of her sickle.

Astrid growled and charged at velocity her axe raised.

Velocity smirked and twirled her sickles shielding herself from Astrids attack.

Velocity grabbed Astrids hands and twirled her almost as if they were dancing.

"you see my dear,it's all in the leg work"Velocity smiled as she lead a sort of fight dance.

Velocity let go of Astrids hands and belted her sickles,she gently kissed Astrids hand and bowed before putting her hood up and disappearing back into the entrance of the dragon fighting arena.

Astrid was confused on what happened,her feelings felt conflicted, velocity was the enemy yet she felt what she felt sometimes for hiccup.

She growled angrily as these thoughts filled her head.

She couldn't love velocity,she was the enemy,Right.

With one last look at the door that velocity left through, Astrid ran towards stormfly and flew her towards the other riders who were flying.

"Astrid are you ok!"Hiccup asked concerned.

"I'm fine,she didn't touch me"Astrid smiled,her feelings still conflicted" It's good to have you back. I was really worried!"

"Well, I wasn't worried for a second!"Snotlout jeered.

" Sure you weren't! Astrid would've killed you if we hadn't found Hiccup."Fishlegs joked.

"Ha, ha, ha! Shut up, Fishface!"

"Look at that magnificent creature! So dangerous! So deadly! I shall name him Eclipser "tuffnut said looking at the black and white triple Stryke.

The triple Stryke did a barrel roll and poked out ots tounge in a playful manner.

"Hiccup, I think he wants to come back with us!"Fishlegs smiled.

"Eclipser, I think you'll like the Edge!"